How to decorate a gift ribbon
Prepare gifts for the new year? Do not forget about packaging. In today's master class, we will show ideas for registration of spectacular presents. Arm yourself with ribbons and try to repeat!
Option 1: Classic Bow
This is a universal decor, which is appropriate for any gift and occasion. Learn to tie such a bow, and you can always make your present touching.
Take a sufficient amount of tape - approximately 7 boxes of the box - and cut the edges along the oblique line. Take the box as shown in the photo.
Start from the bottom. Tape first along, then across. Secure the node.
Tie a bow and straightens the tape. Decorate the center of the bead or rosium.
Option 2: Bow-snowflake
Such a decoration perfectly fits into the New Year's theme. To support it, use ribbons of suitable shades - white, silver, blue.
Cut 7 pieces of tape three different sizes.
Rent a tape into a double loop and glue.
Do the same with the rest of the segments.
Connect the details of the tiers. First glue large, on top of crosshair the middle and small. Cut another small piece of ribbon.
Roll it into a circle, lock and stick in the center of the bow. He will close the place of gluing tapes.
Wrap the box with ribbon at once and attach the snowflake. The gift is ready!
Option 3: Multicolored bow
If you can't determine which tape is more suitable for a gift, do not suffer - take a few at once. Multicolored decor will allocate your packaging.
Connect the ends of the segments and fold the tape at an angle to each other.
Cut an additional long piece of ribbon and plug out folded segments in the center. The edges do trust in oblique and put with scissors.
Option 4: Double Bow
Traditionally, lush bows use gifts. But you can move away from stereotypes and make an elegant decoration of thin tapes. You will need only a few minutes.
Prepare 3 tape segments, as shown in the photo.
Two long pieces glue into the rings, and then searched each stitches in the center.
Spread the details at an angle to each other, and turn the short segment of the tape into the tail of the bow. Decorate the decor by rhinestone.
Option 5: Decoration for Male Gift
No bows - only brutal stripes. Pick up ribbons with the appropriate print, and your gift will also remember.
Measure the length and width of the lid for the gift box. Cut 3 strips for each side. Do not forget to consider the size of the sidewalls and add a couple of centimeters to the bend.
Get ribbons on the lid, observing the same distance between them. Ready!
Several spectacular bows we designed finally and removed the video with them. See and charge for creativity!
Choose a tape for a gift
We hope our master class inspired for creativity and you have already started making presents. Give close joy and beauty!
How to tie a classic bow
What do you need
- Bilateral scotch or glue gun.
How to make a bow
Enter the left side of the ribbon on the right so that the loop is turned out.
On the left side, make a similar one.
Take the right loop to the left.
Stretch a loop that is now located on top, in the hole below.
Pull the loops to the sides, forming a node.
Turn the bow so that both hinges are on top, and the tips are below. Holding the node, pull the right end of the tape. The left loop will become less and more careful.
Similarly, pull the left end of the tape.
Now simultaneously pull for both hinges. The node will be stronger. Cross the resulting bow.
Fold one tip ribbon along half. At a distance of several centimeters from the node cut it at an angle. Scissors should look towards the bow.
In the same way, cut the other end of the tape. Get bow for a gift.
What else there are options
Another very simple way to tie a neat bow:
If you need to make a very tiny bow, use the fork:
Here's how to tie a bow immediately on a gift:
And if you make one more the same on top, the packaging will look more original:
How to tie a double bow on your fingers
What do you need
How to make a bow
Spread the index and middle fingers. Verify the tape from above and wrap them with it.
Long right end wrap the fingers again.
Stretch the same part between the fingers under the loop.
Rent a ribbon from top to bottom. Her tip skip through the bottom loop.
Pull the tape and tighten the knot. After that, a shaped bow will be visible.
Remove it from the fingers. The front side will be behind, so turn the bow to yourself. Get hinges.
Cut the tips in direct or as in the previous method.
What else there are options
In this master class, the bow tie a little differently:
How to make a bow with a stapler
What do you need
- double sided tape.
How to make a bow
Take the tape and generate one edge in your direction for several centimeters.
Send the ribbon to the top about the middle of the curved part.
Holding the ribbon in this place, lift and remove it so that the loop is down below. If finding it difficult, see the video instruction below.
From the free end of the tape, take another loop below. To do this, throw a ribbon through the bottom. Stick the bow in the middle.
Make some more loops from different sides.
Build a stapler bowl in the center.
Excess tip Cut. Roll it and secure the stapler.
Stick the item to the center of the bow, the scales of the bracket.
How to make a lush bow
What do you need
- Wide tape;
- narrow tape;
- Bilateral Scotch - optional.
How to make a bow
Turn the end of a wide ribbon so that it turns out the loop. The details are visible in the photo and in the video below.
Holding the tip of the tape, turn it so that it is not in the middle, but from the top edge.
Wrap the loop with ribbon 5-6 times. The more, the more magnificent the bow. Exterior cut off.
Bend the ribbon in half. Cancel it around the edges on the spot of the bend.
Cut a piece of thin ribbon, put it on the table and place a folded wide ribbon from above. Thug thin into the cuts and link the double knot.
Holding the ribbon in the center, pull out the inner loop. Remove it slightly into the opposite side.
Repeat the same with the next loop, stretching it into the other direction.
Continue to pull the rest.
Turn the bow and hang the ribbon. The bow can be glued to a gift or tie the thin ribbon to widespread around the box wide ribbon.
What else there are options
In this master class, the middle of the tape cuts a little differently, and it also binds to the wire, and not a thin ribbon:
Here are different loops. Ribbon turn around the fingers, making the figure like eights. Then the loops are pulled in the same way:
And this bow is made with a plastic screed:
How to make a volumetric bow of individual strips
What do you need
- Packaging paper or ribbon (about 3 cm wide);
- Pencil - optional;
- glue gun;
How to make a bow
Cut the paper or ribbon on the strips. You will need four parts with a length of 28 cm, four - 23 cm, one - 9 cm. The width should be 3 cm. You can cut the strips of a different size, but try to maintain the proportion.
Take one long strip and glue its edges so that it turns out the ring.
Fold the detail in half so that the seam is opposite the bend. Apply glue to fold. Attach this place to seam and stick. You will get an "eight."
Make the same details from the rest of the long strips.
Cut from cardboard a small circle. Apply glue into its center and attach one big "eight".
On it perpendicularly glue the second item.
Get the third top, and then fourth. Position them so that new loops are between the previous ones.
Four "eights" are smaller sharpening in the same way. Each of them should be placed parallel to one of the large parts. In the video below the entire process is shown in detail.
Last small strip glue into the ring and attach to the middle of the bow. Finished decoration stick to a gift.
How to make a voluminous angular bow
What do you need
- Packaging paper or tape (about 2 cm wide);
- Pencil - optional;
- double sided tape.
How to make a bow
Cut the paper or ribbon on the strips. You will need three pieces with a length of 20 cm, three - 15 cm, one - 7-8 cm. The width should be about 2 cm. You can use other sizes, but try to save the proportions.
Stick to the edge of one long strip slice of tape from the back side. Get the edge as shown in the photo.
Then glue the edge to the front side of the strip. You will get something like a cone.
Repeat the same thing on the other side of the strip. Thus, glue the remaining five long details. The shortest will need later.
Stick large parts on each other so that all corners look at different directions.
Jump the remaining three details on top. The corners of each new strip must be located between the corners of the lower parts.
Give the edges of the short strip and stick the resulting ring in the middle of the bow. Attach the bow to the gift.
What else there are options
A similar bow can be made from one tape using a special homemade device:
If you soon have a holiday, you probably wondered how to pack a gift, because the visual component of the surprise is very important. The culprit of the celebration will be much more pleasant to get a present with a beautiful design. These ideas will help you learn to tie a bow for a gift to pack it with taste.
Learning to tie different bows
For decoration, we will need only satin ribbon, scissors, glue and a little patience. We will place a bow on a gift box. This design on the present can be done both for girls and for men.
How to make a gift bow in the classic version?
1. Take a ribbon in hand, visually divide it into two equal parts. Then each segment is collected in the loop.
2. Cross both parts, wrap one to another.
3. I pull for bends to get a node.
4. If the bow turned out too wide, carefully pull the tips back, holding the node.
5. Cut free areas under the desired length. Also, they can also slightly burn the lighter so that the edges do not crumble.
6. We straighten and correct our bow so that it is lush, smooth.
The resulting decoration can be glued directly on the box or packaging with a gift.
Such a creative and bulk option is made more complicated.
1. Take the tape, fold it into a circle, then tighten in the center. Our task is to make a multi-layered product.
2. Spindle the workpiece, cut in four places.
3. We collect the tips of our ring with each other, fix a thin ribbon. It should be the same shade as the workpiece.
4. With all the edges, we take the "petals", we move them to the other side.
5. I fix the base of the product with a thin ribbon so that the "petals" do not dismiss.
Plus such a way is that you can independently determine the number of future "petals", the volume of decoration.
The main feature of Tiffany is that the ribbon needs to wrap around the box. How to make such a gifts for a gift with your own hands?
1. The first step is measuring the length of the box and height. We fold the indicators that multiply five. The resulting digit is a suitable tape length.
2. Her middle put to the center of the box, pressing a little with your fingers.
3. The edges turn around around the box horizontally, turn it over, twist.
4. Then repeat this step: as a result, the tips should come back in the center of the box. Tie the edges to the knot, make a classic bow.
5. I cut off the excess length.
Other types of bantians
In addition to the listed options, there are other, no less stylish. You can easily make it easily and quickly.
The process of manufacturing the "simplest" product will only take a few minutes:
- We fold the ribbon in half, the tips put on each other, glue;
- The joint is wrapped with another ribbon, just glue from behind;
- We glue the product to a gift.
This option is similar to the "easiest", only he will have two layers - one is longer, the other is shorter. How to do it:
- We divide the tape for three segments: 8, 20, 24 cm;
- The longest pieces fold in half, glue the ends;
- The billets fold on each other, in the middle turn the short segment, glue from behind;
- Additionally, you can make tails from segments of approximately 11 cm - for this we cut them out, glue to the rear of the bow;
- Gently cut off the extra centimeters diagonally, we pass a lighter.
For this method, we will use segments - one wider, the other is already. How to make a bow for a gift by a three-tiered way:
- At the tips of the blanks, you can cut the ticks;
- laying segments one on another;
- Tighten with a short ribbon;
- We glue the product to gift packaging.
For a two-color bowl, we will use ribbons of different shades. Let one be wider and lighter, and the other is narrower, dark. The work process is simple:
- laying the segments to each other, bend and fix in the back of the workpiece;
- fix the middle of the dark thin ribbon, glue it;
- We make a gift to the resulting product.
Such a creative option will definitely not leave a single birthday indifferent. We will need 5 segments of different lengths. What to do with them:
- The three longest segments bend in rings, glue, felted, we fold in increasingly at each other;
- fix the workpiece, and then make one more ring from a small piece, put it in the center of the product;
- The last remaining workpiece is made in the ring, tighten, tie or glue from behind.
- Decorating our bappo gift.
These ideas will help you beautifully and stylishly issue a gift packaging, raise the mood to the perpetrator of the celebration.
Satin tape is the most elegant way to tie a gift! Thanks to its smooth and shiny surface, it will look stylish and solemnly. In addition, you can choose the way it is the way to tie a bow of 4 options.
It is best to take a ribbon of a width of 5 cm. Squeeze the desired length of the tape according to the size of the gift. Do not forget to leave a small stock. Hold the end where you plan to make a node. Hold the strapping for a free end. Circle it several times around the gift and cross up with a fixed part. Make one more turn around the box. Then stretch the end of the tape under the central part. The remaining part knob.
Lifehak: At the ends, cut the tape on the diagonal. Kosy slice always attaches a special charm bow!
Take 2 atlas strips. They will be required to form 2 rings. Cut another extra piece. It will come in handy for the strapping. To do this, tie them both stripes, turning in the center. Separate the tailings. Secure them on the reverse side of the bow.
3 tier bow
This method is more complicated than with 2 tiers. Take 3 satin tapes of different lengths. You can also take different colors. Align them alone on the other. It is advisable to start with the narrow. Connect 3 parts in the center. Victure them in the middle and tie them.
Bow in style Dior.
It is desirable to pick up a red satin ribbon for him. Then you just repeat the chic of the famous fashion house! Cut pieces of ribbon with different lengths. Enclose all of them in the form of a ring. Do not forget to wrap packaging to measure the desired length. Attach the workpiece to each other. Use the smallest part in the form of a ring in the center. Another small ring take as a point to fix all parts of the tape.
Such an option will suit many gifts and surprises. And most importantly - it can always be repeated independently! Other types of tapes are also suitable for a dior-style bow. They will look gorgeous and impressive!
It may you like:
Bow of tapes - accessory, invariably present around us not only during the solemn events, but also in ordinary life. There is a lot of different bows on sale, but with your own hands made of amazingly beautiful things will cost many times cheaper, and it will look original, not beaten.
The content of the article
Can you kill with crochet? Publish work on Kru4ok.ru.
Bow of tape: where applied
Mom girls know exactly that without a variety of diverse bows it is impossible to send a daughter even to kindergarten, not to mention the matinee or other festive action. And the most unusual, beautiful, bright accessory from the tapes should decorate the hair, girl's clothes on her birthday.
The bow of the tape is also appropriate in the following situations:
- For the manufacture of hairpins, rubber bands;
- when finishing dresses, blouses;
- For belt design;
- When the gift is decorated, etc.
Depending on the purpose and idea, the bow can be of different sizes and species: flat or lush, simple or multi-layered, using finishing shoelaces, etc. The tape itself can be any - a motley, monophonic, with a textured surface, smooth, with finishing stripes or without.
What materials are used for the manufacture of bows
The tape does not necessarily apply a wide, elegant accessory also leaves the narrow strip, turning into the hands of the craftsmen into the womb flower. Materials are used as tape material:
- Natural or artificial silk;
- Nylon and other fabrics.
The chic bow can be made of polka dot fabric and even in a cell. A special place in the manufacture of decoration on the hair or for the design of gifts is occupied by the color of the ribbon. Before you decide on the dominant bowl of the bow, you should consider both the purpose of the event and the color of all the items of clothing, shoes, as well as other accessories.
Permissible in the manufacture of a bow from the tape a combination of several colors, and not only different tones of the main direction, but also contrasting colors.
From the courage and latitude of fancy, the craftsmen depends on how interesting, the exclusive bow will succeed.
Whatever technicians and tools, the materials did not use the master, making an accessory from the tape, the result will always be delightful in identity and uniqueness.
Bow of a tape of two colors, master - class!
We need a tape of two colors width 2-2.5 cm and 60 cm long, clothespins, a pattern of cardboard and a needle with a thread.
Template as in the photo on the left:
We fold two ribbons with an invalid side to each other and a lighter we fall around the edges:
We begin to fold the ribbon as in the photo and fasten the clothespins on the template:
When the tape is decomposed and fixed, we flash the thread across the bow remove the tape from the template and collect it on the thread, straightening the bow:
It turns out such a bow, the middle time is copied to the thread several times and you can sew on clothes or glue for a gift:
Little bow from the reps tape, master - class!
To create a bow, we will need a reps tape with a width of 1.5 and 0.5 cm, a length of 60-70 cm, a thread with a needle and a lighter.
Fold a loop from the tape, as shown in photo 1:
Fold the loop from the center of the top down to the base and secure the pin:
Free tips fold the cross on the cross and secure the needle.
The bow is essentially ready, now it needs to be filadied and strung.
The stitched place is intercepting the thin reps ribbon and tie a node from behind:
It turns out a beautiful bow, just do not forget to melt the tips tips on the lighter.
Rosette from satin ribbon, master class!
Here we were useful to the second pattern. We make a rose from the satin ribbon on the template, although you can do on your fingers.
2 cm width tape and a length of 80 cm to 2 m, depends on the number of petals and pomp future flower. Mix 11-15 times a tape on the template:
Remove from the tape template and make the node free ends:
Fend from above in turns every ring is right, then left at the same time turning the tape on the front side:
Total will get several petals, and leave the last ring in the middle of the flower:
Rose from satin ribbon is simple and bulky:
How to make a lush bow of satin ribbon
The diameter of the finished bows is 14 cm. (If you want to reduce the size of the bows, boldly reduce all the stated dimensions by 2-3 cm.
- Tape 50 mm width (5 cm) 6 segments of 14 cm
- 25 mm width ribbon (2, 5 cm) 6 segments of 10.5 cm
- Thin silver tape 3 mm about 6 segments of 15 cm and 6 segments of 8 cm
- Circle of felt with a diameter of 5.5 cm
- Heart or flower for the middle
- Thread, needle, scissors, lighter
- Adhesive gun or glue-moment transparent, or titanium glue
- Elastic or crocodile for fastening.
An important rule! Ribbons Immediately after cutting, quit around the edges so that they do not fall !!!
Step-by-step master - class Look at the link
Volumetric Booth from Gift Tape For 3 Minutes
We will need:
- Paper tape (any width, but more 1cm)
- Thin paper tape (0.5 cm)
Step-by-step master - class Look at the link
Little Bow for Jewelry
Today I want to share with you the simplest way to tie a bow, for the manufacture of 1 bantas requires exactly 1 minute. America I certainly do not open, but I am sure someone my master class will simplify life and free some time on other important things. The master class is designed for beginner needlewomen.
To work, we need a dense tape with a width of 1.5 cm. And the tape cord in the main color (I have golden).
We pay your fingers the main ribbon flashes. Remove the loop, intercepting her fingers in the center. Then we make a double turn at exactly in the center of the future bow tape-cord.
Cut the cord. I turn over the bow facial side up, cutting a ribbon forming beautiful tails. It remains only to straighten a bow. MK source
Simple and beautiful satin ribbon bow
- Prepare scissors.
- For one bow, we will need two types of ribbons, I have a beige color (4.5 cm wide and 47 cm long) and white (5 cm wide, and 47 cm long). You can use one tape on both tiers.
- We also need a 0.6 cm tape segment with a length of 12 cm,
- Laman (my milestone has a height of 20 cm, and 10.5 cm width). The leaflers are smoothly divided into the center, in order to flash through our workpiece.
- Needle with thread.
- Glue to secure the middle (I use the polymer "dragon").
- Lighter for melting edge tapes.
- Mains for our product.
Here is our set of all necessary.
Step-by-step master class See by reference
Little Bow for Gift from Satin Ribbon
For a bow, I used a satin ribbon, 40 cm. It is quite enough. On both sides, the edges have fallen a lighter and you can start tie.
Bow of satin and rep and ribbons
I want to introduce you another master class on the manufacture of a bow of ribbons. This time we will decorate the clip-clamp. To work, you will need:
- 2.5 cm wide ribbon;
- Ribbon 1,5 cm wide;
- 1 cm width ribbon;
- Clip-clip Long 5 cm;
- Glue or adhesive gun.
For the first layer of a bow, take 2 cuts of a wide tape with a length of 14 cm each and 2 segments of a narrow ribbon 14.5 cm length each. To the ends of the tapes do not flip, I melt them with a lighter.
Wizard-Class See by reference
Making a large satin ribbon bow
We will need a ribbon 3 cm wide and scissors.
Make out of the tape the first loop, as in photo 1:
In the left hand, make a similar loop:
Crossbet the loops from the ribbon and the top loop stretch through the hole between the hinges, so that the node touches:
Tighten the node, turn the bow so that the hinges are from above, and the long tips from the bottom.
Pulling in turn Free ends of the tape Adjust the loop of the bow: Make them more or less:
Bow ready. Now we will deal with free tips. Fold them in half and cut at an angle of 45 degrees:
If necessary, fall the tips with a lighter:
Video lesson how to properly tie a bow of tape for a gift
See how to properly tie the box with ribbon and tie a simple classic french bow.
Here should be booted video, wait or refresh the page.
How to make a magnificent bow of transparent tape
Here should be booted video, wait or refresh the page.
Magnificent gift bow from ribbon, easy way
Here should be booted video, wait or refresh the page.
Unusual gift bow from ribbons with their own hands
We will need a wide satin ribbon, double-sided flexible tape and scissors.
Here should be booted video, wait or refresh the page.Packaging gifts
How to tie a ribbon on a gift?
Without a gift, no solemn event is required or an extremely significant event. Taking a presented souvenir or a thing that I was waiting for a long time ago, the recipient of the gift is not forth its decoration. Often, the process has been packed, the process itself depends: it is unlikely that anyone will like the not enough design of the present. Besides brilliant and sparkling in the light packaging, a gift is important.
How to choose?
You do not need to be a great master to arrange a surprise prepared for the gift, already lying in the box. But choose a suitable tape is no less important. Pay attention not only to the coloring of the tape, but also on the material from which it is made. The tape may be as follows:
- Satin - high-quality synthetics with a smooth and glittering surface, pleasant in appearance and silky to the touch, durable, lightning in washing and ironing, in general - will never bring;
- Organza with wire edging - a new fashion squeak, excellent style and vision of design, bright rainbind overflows and sparkling, perfectly complemented by embroidery-based patterns and design; disadvantage - rapid friction and spanning of glitter requires careful circulation;
- Lace Ribbon. - The advantages include the uniqueness of the present at the expense of a unique type and cast design; The size and color of each of these tapes leaves a great opportunity to choose the most appropriate option;
- Polypropylene tape protected from fast aging fading; Basically, such a tape is painted in the same shade, but there are options with additional drawing.
Methods of tying
The most elegant option is the satin ribbon. However, you can use the beep or a thin rope, painted and decorated properly. Packaging itself with a gift, if initially it did not please the original and elegant pattern, can be finished with decorative kraft paper.
The easiest bow
To decorate a simple bow from the satin ribbon box with the present, it is desirable to take such a tape with a width of at least 5 cm. Make the following:
- Squeeze a piece of ribbon of the desired length with a slight margin;
- Helm one of its ends in the place where the node will be;
- Holding the strapping for a free end, circle it by packing from all sides, crossing the fixed part;
- Make one more turn around the packaging;
- stretch the end of the ribbon under the core and bind it to the tight node, and then make the remaining part of the bows;
- At the ends, the tied ribbon cut over the oblique line - it is the oblique slice will give the tape an additional charm, and the edges will remain smooth and neat.
The bow can be located both strictly parallel to one of the side planes of the packaging, and be turned on the diagonal in any direction.
Alone to make a bunk bow is also very easy. To do this, do the following:
- Two satin strips of different widths use to form two rings;
- I cut off another additional piece, tie with it both part of the strapping, turning it in the middle of these segments;
- Make individually shanks of the same length and attach them from the reverse side of the bow.
Important! If necessary, it is permissible to make several such parts, and then glue them, already knitting the bulk of the tape.
Tie a gift ribbon to a three-story bow slightly harder, if compared with bunk. The phased instruction here is as follows:
- Use three small satin ribbons with different lengths and colors; combine them with each other, starting with the narrow itself;
- Tie three parts in the middle;
- Wake up and tie three tapes on gift wrapping and lock the bow.
The ideal option is to use a red satin ribbon, which will give a special charm to the gramist. Make the following:
- Cut out the satin ribbon on the area with a different length;
- Sharpen each of the parts of the rings in the shape of the ring;
- Wrap the package with a gift ribbon and mark the location of the bow - it is best to attach it in the middle of the top of the box;
- Attach the billet tape to each other, starting with the smallest;
- Cut two small pieces of ribbons, one of them attach in the form of a ring in the center, and with the help of another open the point of bonding all parts.
The resulting option is very universal - it will suit any gift or souvenir regardless of the size and design of the latter. Bow "Dior" Lung performed by their own hands. It is only important to determine the technique of execution and design. For such performance, any ribbon is suitable - it is not necessary to be satin. In the end, the design of the gift is determined mainly by preferences and fantasy of the donant.
Minimalistic design when making a present
If none of the above options with a wide and beautiful ribbon, kraft paper and twine approached you, is what you need. With the help of paper and rampant attributes, all the same parcels and New Year souvenirs are drawn up. For example, if Christmas decorations are presented as a gift, then a simple option will be a simple packaging with decorative paper having a kind of design.
At the same time, it is bandaged with twine as a simple bow and additionally decorated with a natural pine or fir branch. Additionally, decorate the packaging can a postcard or a beautifully decorated note in the form of a decorative envelope or aircraft, elegant under the bow.
Whatever the surrounding scheme of the strapping of packaging with the prepared gift, but the packaging itself is cracked, Here the main thing is the bright and good feelings, manifested by the donor to awarded person. So, if a favorite girl speaks as a gift recipient, the love for her will finally tell the guy, how to make the present present present.
About how to tie a bow from satin ribbon on a gift, see the next video.
Ways to tie a ribbon on a box with a gift.
Gift packaging steel for us is something familiar, as they allow you to improve the mood of the culprit of the celebration, and make the presentation of the gift bright. For these purposes, packaging paper is usually used, as well as all sorts of tapes for the decor and the manufacture of bows. In this article we will tell you how to tie a bow on the box.
How to tie a ribbon on a gift box?
First you need to decide on the material from which you are going to make a bow. It can be plastic tape, which is often used when decorating colors, or satin ribbons. It all depends on what you have in stock. Bows, which are tied on the box, have a lot of options from the simplest to complex. Registration depends not only on your desire, but also packaging stylistics.
How to tie a ribbon on a box with a gift:
- Men should usually give preference to modest bits made of fine satin ribbons. Double bows are suitable made from a thin trainer, which is reminded by width with a lace. They look restrained, stylish and unusual.
- In order to make such a bow, you will need a segment of the tape, the length of which is several times the perimeter of the box.
- You need to skip the tape at the center, cross it in the middle and start, tapping the corners among themselves. As a result, it will turn out two end, each of which needs to be folded into the loop, cross together, tie a bow.
How to tie a ribbon on the box: Easy way
Double bows usually knit from thin tapes, for this use materials of contrasting colors. Typically, the width is approximately 0.5-1 cm. Remember that satin tapes suprate so that this does not happen, and the bow did not bloom, it is necessary to burn tips with a lighter.
How to tie a ribbon on the box:
- The easiest option is the usual bow, it knives immediately from the tape, which the box itself is replying to the box itself.
- The center connects two segments of ribbons among themselves, and after that it is formed by loops that cross each other and are tied in the center.
- You can cut as needed, as you like.
How to tie a bow on a box with a ribbon?
You can make more complex options. Bans are used that are very similar to flowers.
How to tie a bow on the box with a ribbon:
- To do this, you need to take a ribbon of decent length, fold four fingers together and wind in a few girths this tape.
- The more the number of turns, the more lush there will be a bow. Remember that sufficient large bows on the boxes are obtained from such a diameter, the length of which is more than 20 cm.
- Therefore, if you need to make a small bow, resembling a flower, fold two fingers together, but in this case, use a thinner tape. After the turns are ready, you need to tie a bow in the middle.
- After that, it is easy to straighten the loop, twisting them by 90 degrees. Thus, petals stick out to the sides, and the product resembles a flower. It is attached with the help of a tape, on the already prepared box in the gift wrapping, and the decorated paper.
How beautifully tie a tape with a bow on the box?
Bow Dior. This is one of the most popular options for the manufacture of which will have to tinker.
Beautifully tie a ribbon bow on the box:
- It is necessary to cut the tape on 4 pieces of different lengths. Now make a ring from each tape with a stapler. Next, the rings make up one-on-one among them, so that the ladder turns out.
- It is necessary that the biggest ring in the diameter was at the bottom. The rings with diameters descending are stacked on top of it. Next, it takes a small segment of the tape and is skipped from above, in order to secure the entire design.
- You can bage with a scotch or stapler. Usually corners for such a bow are cut. Very stylish, unusually such a bank looks not in the center, but on the corner of the box. Most often, it is fixed on the diagonal.
How to tie a thin ribbon on a box with a gift?
If you want to add a box of some note or tag, it makes sense to use thin ribbons or laces. Only for this it is best to carry out the blockage of the box not in the center, and on the side. The bow knits a classically from two hinges, by analogy with the tie of the shoelaces. Only on the center of this bowl attacks the tag with wishes or pleasant words.
How to tie a thin ribbon on a box with a gift:
- In order to make a double bow, you need to take two tapes of different lengths. It is necessary that one cut is slightly shorter than the other.
- The more the difference between the segments, the more contrasting the decoration will look. From these ribbons are made rings. For this, the ends of the mustache are connected with each other, they are fixed with a scotch or stapler.
- Further, the rings are laid out on each other, and a smaller bow is stacked on top. Next, it is necessary to cut the tape of small length and wind up two rings in the middle from above. You can make tips for such a bay or not to do this.
- For the manufacture of tails, you need to cut off the ribbons of the same length of the neclic. They are attached to a bow from the wrong side with a scotch and stapler. Such a bow looks great on the boxes that are linked to the side, and not in the center.
How to tie a ribbon on the box on the corners?
Bowlock loop. A very simple option that is used on modest boxes is most often suitable for decorating gifts for men.
How to tie a ribbon on the box on the corners:
- It is necessary to take a wide ribbon and cut off a piece of certain length.
- Ends are connected to each other. In the center there is a banta connection with a short segment.
- Thus, in the center of the bow, they do not flatten, and wide.
Try to pick up the color of the ribbon in such a way that it combined perfectly with the packaging. For men, it is best to select cold colors, in a dark color scheme. It is impossible to use dark green, dark blue and brown gates. They are perfectly combined with packaging paper in a cage. Silver and golden ribbons are also suitable. Remember that satin ribbons are shimmer, shiny, so it is best to combine them with matte wrapping paper.
The larger and brighter the drawing on the gift packaging, the more restrained should be bow . It is best in this case for the manufacture of bows and strapping to use thin ribbons, or even shoelaces. They are sold at the shop of fittings. It can be golden, translucent tapes made on the basis of organza, or thin cotton shoelaces.
Video: Tie a tape on the box
Everyone who has paid a gift at least once knows: To beautifully tie a bow from the satin ribbon on the box, you have to make a lot of effort. Not only gifts are decorated with original tapes: they are attached in the bouquet, because without a bow it looks unfinished.
Given the need to hold such a skill, we have collected in this article interesting master classes on tie bows from tapes, thanks to which you can quickly and free to decorate your present. You will gradually master the zagging on the fork and finger, learn the foundations of Kanzashi and dozens of Lifehakov from the masters of their business!
10 ways to make a bow on a box
The most popular materials are rightfully considered ribbons. Satin and satin, paper, from floral tape, with wire insert or from remnants of wrapping paper - variants are set, and each of them has its own nuances. So reserve gifts: it's time to learn your own hands to tie a beautiful big bow!
We draw up a box of satin ribbon
To make a wedding or other gift in the box and make the bow itself, you will need the next set of materials:
- 2 meters wide ribbon of any color;
- glue pistol;
- Double-sided tape.
After the desired length of the paper tape is cut off, proceed to work.
The tape must be wrapped around the perimeter so that its ends are in one distance from the box. Fix them in the center: you can use both glue and double-sided tape. Free ends should be worse to create a bow.
At one end, form a loop, closer to the box: it must be fixed in the center with the help of glue.
There are several such loops, leaving small segments. The more folds - the magnitude of the bow. The same action should be repeated at the second end of the tape.
The simplest thing remains: give shape to free segments, and cut them to a suitable length.
The location of the loop connection can be masked with a small piece of ribbon.
If you want to use a more magnificent version of the satin ribbon, then watch the video: in MK it is described in detail about how easy it is to tie a beautiful bow on hand without resorting to additional tools:
And this is a simple option if you need a mini bows. We do everything on your fingers:
Decorative Bow "Tiffany" from the ribbon
To properly tie the exact same bow as in the picture, the first thing you need to remove the size of the box.
You will need two lengths of the lid from the edge to the edge, and the height of the ribs from the bottom to the lid:
All three numbers need to be folded, and multiply the value obtained by five. The result is the optimal length of the tape, from which a beautiful bow on your box will get.
Place the tape on the box so that its center coincides with the center of the lid. At this stage, it is advisable to hold the material so that it does not move towards. Wrap the package with ribbon so as to overlapping her ends at the bottom of the box.
Now both free end need to wrap around a gift and twist under the center of the tape on the lid.
It remains only to form a node ... And tie a festive bow! Last bar - giving up aesthetic appearance. Gently cut them, better diagonally: so they will look more decorative.
That's all, you can hand the congratulatory present!
How beautifully tie ribbons on a round box? To decorate such a shape, the box bandages in the same way as rectangular. It is not so difficult, as it seems!
Bow on a round (hat) box
Lush bouton from a 2.5 cm width
To create such a bowl for a gift, you will need a blanket with a diameter of about 10 cm, or something similar: for example, a piece of cardboard with a hole in the middle.
Weaving the organza around the hoop (at the outer part) 10-15 times.
Due to the characteristics of the material, it is very difficult to cut, as it strives to slip away. Try to measure the center, and cut the triangle on each side, as shown in the figure.
Secure the middle by pulling it with a lace segment or thin wire. Remove the associated tape from the hoop: you can cut the protruding tips, the bow will not be unleashed.
Turn the tape so that the node is at the bottom, and alternately pull the left and right on one loop from the middle. When pulling a loop, you need to turn the finished bow to be more fluffy. The same action is repeated for the second side.
The loops can be twisted until the bow takes the desired view. Additionally, it can be slightly shaken, holding for the middle.
To attach a bow to the box, use the adhesive gun, pin or paper clip.
The volumetric rose on the New Year's gift is finished!
Tip! If a knitted bow of a bouquet will decorate a bouquet, then its color and texture must be combined with shared packaging or colors.
Kraft design of burlap
When tying bows, you can take ribbons from almost any material. Handmade bows from craft, for example, special burlap are very original: followed by a step-by-step master class, you can easily create such a decoration yourself and tie it to any gift.
Tip! If it is possible to tighten the tape in the tight node, then the bow can be easily made from it.
You will need two cuts of 45 cm tapes, one segment of 37 cm long, and one cut length is 10 cm for assembling a bow.
Form from one long tape (45 cm) and one shorter (37 cm) two circles. Fix the tips with hot glue so that they hold the form.
Find over both parts and glue them among themselves in the center.
Form the folds, squeezing the tape in the middle. Spread to fasten the shape.
Seat the long edges of the smallest segment so to hide the slice and make a bow more accurate. Attach the remaining long ribbon to the workpiece of the decoration, make sure that the free ends of the "tail" are the same in size. Build everything together with a short segment, the edges of which fix hot glue.
Fold each of the tapes "tail" in half and smoothly cut down diagonally, forming a beautiful cut. Flip bow, making folds symmetrical.
Ready! Do not be afraid to work with this material: burlap is very militant, and with due patience the result will surely please you.
Bilateral bow for a gift
Double-sided paper is great for creating an original decor on a gift box. Most often, for these purposes, designer paper is used, but at the same time they forget that instead of it, the remains of wrapping or repition tapes of a suitable width are quite suitable.
As our experiments have shown with different types of materials, a bow can be made from any paper, so be sure to try this method.
You will need two-sided paper, thermopystole, scissors and stapler. Cut the strip of about 27 cm long, glue its ends and flatten. Do the same manipulations with the rest of the stripes.
Fold their crosswise and stick to each other by forming a double bow, or, if desired, triple. You can add two more strips, and make a "snowflake". This is the first layer.
Cut a few stripes of the same width, 22 cm long. Form the second layer using the second side of the paper.
Decorate the center of the bow with a circle of contrasting paper. From above, you can glue a button or semobusin.
In addition to designer paper, you can use the usual color. If instead of buttons use a miniature paper roll, then the finished bow will be more fluffy and acquire a traditional look.
By the same principle you can make a decoration from a newspaper or narrow ribbons : Now you know how to tie a bow on the box using any materials.
Tip! You can try different types of tapes with different widths and textures to pick up the one that will be perfect.
Pattern of a bowl for a children's gift
Very bright bows are obtained from tight paper: such will look good on gifts for kids, such as toys or books. In order to assemble the same bow as in the photo, you need to download the template (click on the picture, it will increase and save):
Spread the carved patterns as shown in the figure. Stick one side of a bow to the middle. With the second, do the same.
Pay attention to the area marked in the picture of the dotted line: apply glue here.
Stick a bow, lubricating glue marked by a dotted plot. Fold a piece that is in the center, as shown in the picture.
Wrap them the center of the bow, glue.
If in the fourth paragraph does not glue a bow to the "tail", it can be used as a bookmark.
On contrast paper, it is shown how the whole process looks like. If it is planned to manufacture a large number of bows, it is better to make a special stencil in advance to make it easier to work.
Another option of paper or foamiran:
Bow "Dior": decorate the box with a multi-layer bow of thin ribbon
To create a multilayer narrow bow, the following method is suitable.
Cut a few pieces of decorative tape, each of which will be 5 cm longer than the previous one. To calculate the length of the segment for the loop, which will be located in the center, multiply the ribbon width to 3.
Put the ribbons face down, and stick to the center of each of them a piece of double-sided tape. Generate free edges and stick them to the center to form a bow.
Fold the bow, starting from the bottom layer. Each subsequent bow should be less than the previous one. Create all the layers using double-sided tape.
Put the bow in the center of the box, thread tape through the central loop to tie it up at the bottom of the box.
Beautiful multifaceted small tape bow is finished, and the gift is ready for delivery!
How to tie a bow from the tape for a gift if there are no more than 45-50 cm of material, and there is no time for the search for suitable? In this case, you can use the master class here, and make a simple, but stylish tissue bow of three steps.
Ideally, if at your disposal there will be a piece of the reps tape: it is more dense, and keeps well. If so is not, then you can use satin. The procedure for such:
- You will need two ribbons, 10 and 20 cm long. Out of the edge over the candle so that they do not sprawl.
- Bend a smaller cut in half, cut the edges diagonally by forming decorative tips.
- Connect the edges of the second segment, secure with glue. Find out with such a calculation so that the glued site is in the center.
Put the second part on the ribbon with decorative tips, connect them in the center. Cut another piece: its length should be enough to hide the center of the bow. Slices should be located downstairs: take them to better fixation.
To collect a purchase bow from the tape for a gift, as a rule, you just need to pull for the middle, if not understandable, use this video instruction:
Ideas: how beautiful to bandage the box with a gift
In addition to the skill on tying a beautiful bow, you will need the idea of how to place it on the package: at an angle, in the center, side or somehow else. We offer you some interesting options for incarnation and inspiration.
Simple bow on the corner
If a gift is packed in a rectangular box, it will look very beautiful with narrow ribbons diagonally. How to make a bow from the tape for a gift, you can see the photo instructions below:
In our last article, we wrote about how to pack a gift gift made by your own hands >>
We hope that this article will also be interesting for you!
Tape length calculating formula
To calculate how much tape leaves the box with all the nodes and tails, use the formula below.
If the box size is 40 × 30 × 20 cm, where
Length A - 40 cm; width B - 30 cm; Height C - 20 cm.
And the bow will leave 30 cm, then the scheme for calculating the total tape will look like this:
2 * (a + c) + 2 * (B + C)
To understand how much material it is necessary, you need to consider two length boxes, two widths and four heights. Example of calculation for the parameters specified in the example:
Tip! For the manufacture of huge bows, a large amount of tape is usually required, if you consider all the loops and nodes. Accordingly, the larger the size of the bow, the biggest length you will need.
© Text prepared by the site of Mirposive