Hello! This time we will talk about how to make an antines skull with their own hands. Photos and notes sent our reader, Vladimir Suliman Savin, for which he is advocated thanks. In this article, we will look at two ways to manufacture a skull. So, that's what we need:
How to make a skull of paper with your own hands
- the neck of the plastic bottle, cropped by the "chamomile" as in the photo - a tripod / rack (any base + pole, in diameter a little less than a bottle neck, if there is no foundation, then you can hold the tube in vice) - Scotch stationery - Bandage - Paper (suitable simple notebook or newspaper, but you should not take a glossy) - PVA glue - wallpaper glue (for the preparation of alee, can be replaced with flour) - glue for polymer products / plastics (carefully, they are most pretty toxic - so you need to work with such glue in a well-ventilated room) - brushes and blades for glue - bank / bath for glue - a construction or shoe knife, you can try a knife with replaceable pull-out blades - seed - scissors - Passed / pliers - aluminum wire (diameter 1-4mm) - thin Copper wire or thick durable thread - optionally, gypsum / chalk powder and epoxy resin (to strengthen the finished model and giving the color of the bone)
Also, it will also be necessary: - the usual inflatable air ball (for the first method) is an army flask, polyethylene packages and construction foam (for the second method)
The first way to make a skull:
Cut from paper oval and with the help of a tape with a screwing ball on an inflated ball. The "tail" ball should also be tagged with scotch.
Now we carefully install the ball on the tripod, fixing the scotch on the "chamomile" from the cropped bottle.
Now it is necessary to prepare a honesty kissel. It is possible to do this as follows: in the unclean dishes pour hot water and add wallpaper glue and PVA in relatively equal proportions, stirring. The consistency in one direction or another by adjusting the addition of water or glue, and so before getting a convenient composition for the use of the composition, which should be reminded of a chevel or kefir. Clays recipes are a lot, and this is just one of them, if you wish, you can find more detailed and checked on the Internet.
After the holter is ready, it should be pasted with a layer of bandage with it, after that, after the bandage immediately glue a layer of paper strips. Immediately repeat the operation a couple more times, but already glue in other directions, so that the layers are located "cross-cross."
After that, it is necessary to dry the workpiece - to put a closer to the battery for a few hours to the battery / other source of heat, but not at the same time.
After drying, we stick a couple of layers from paper strips and bandages (in such a sequence), smoothed, dry.
Forming the face of the skull from the paper, and it is better to glue to a narrower part of the workpiece and start with the nose.
We sculpt the orphanage, fragment of the upper jaw and dried
We strengthen two more and three layers of paper, dried, cut irregularities, dry.
Using the Passatias, extend from the aluminum wire of the cheekbones (frame for them), then we glue with good powerful glue to the main billet
Now we glue the frame of cheeky several layers of paper, drying. We glue all the product with a thin layer of paper, carefully cut down too much, flying the missing, smooth, make the final adjustment, completely dry.
The "chamomile" from the cropped bottle can be removed by cutting the cervical hole along its perimeter, or simply to be inserted at its discretion.
The second way to make a skull:
We take an army flask, cover from above with construction foam, we wait until it dries, then cut off the excess in the form of the future skull and turn it into a couple of plastic bags (if we plan to remove the flask)
Now we set the basis for a tripod and similarly to the first method covering paper and bandage layers, dry. Then we form a full facial and sculpture frame from aluminum wire with passage (in the first case, we did it out of paper, and only cheekbones from the wire). Frame details fasten with a thin copper wire (you can additionally suck) or thick thread (then it is necessary to cry), the frame itself is glued to the main billet with glue for polyethylene and other charming surfaces.
Purchase the resulting frame layers of paper
We glue the entire part of the final layer of paper, adjust the necessity, dry. In case you are going to remove the flask from the skull, you need to mark the chain of the cut line as in the photo
The sharp knife is cutting the skull model along the line and take out the flask (if you do not remove it, then with a small adjustment you can get an antineus flank-skull, as in the photo at the end of the article)
We collect the skull back, strengthening the joints with glue. You can cover a thin layer of paper. Fully dry.
Here are the "skulls" after the use of both methods should turn out in the end:
In order for the skulls to be more similar to real, they can be strengthened with epoxy resin (neatly, it is toxic) interspersed with a gypsum or chalk powder, in which case, after drying, the skull will become much stronger and takes the color of the bone. For even greater similarity, it can be slightly primed and tinted with an acrylic of "bone" colors.
But a couple of examples of using skulls by Vladimir himself
Pay attention to the belt - the skull-flasks hang on it.
P.S. Friends! If you like this article and our site, support us and share the record in the social. Networks, or better click on advertising to the right at the top of the page - this will help our collection of articles exist further and develop.
Fantasy children are endless, so they often surprise their parents with their unexpected wishes. Playing war, pirates or just monsters requires the manufacture of unusual masks. One of them is the skull - yes, the most real. Parents know how to make a skull of paper, but their fantasy is limited to the traditional mask. To make a model more interesting, you should familiarize yourself with the proposed instructions.
Features of paper skulls and bones
Before you start learning how to make a skull of paper, you should familiarize yourself with the basics of the task. First, it is easy to make a bulk cracker, which is then used as an attribute in scenes and games. She is not put on his head or face, but this is possible if it is originally considering this moment. Secondly, the skull may be simply in the form of a traditional mask, but made in difficult technique. Here we are talking about papier-mache.
Where better to use
A skull of paper can be used everywhere - in scenes, in games, mascara and other places. An important condition is only observing the peculiarities of its manufacture. If only the attribute is required in the scene, it is made volumetric. You can use the paper, to make a cradle in the Origami technique. But in the case when the original subject will use during the action (hold in hand or transfer it), it is better to give preference to a stable handicraft.
For games, it is enough to make masks to children where simple patterns are used. They must be printed, glued to the cardboard and attach stronger to paper.
If you need to make a mask approximate to reality, any of them can "borrow". For this make cuts along the contour and connect them, gluing into a small backstage.
The bones are made by analogy - depending on why they are needed. If you need a child to dress in a skeletal suit, it is better to use simple templates. They are also printed on the printer, then cut and sew on black trico and turtleneck in accordance with the human anatomy. Otherwise, it will have to glue the bones of the skeleton, making them volumetric. For this, ready-made stencils are also used.
Examples of finished paper products
Ready crafts are often becoming subject, from where parents draw ideas for their work. In this case, they are guided by the specifics of the finished product in principle. What it will be a traditional mask, a bulk skull or a suit of a whole skeleton. The following samples are offered to choose from.
How to make paper and cardboard
For self-making, crafts or a full skeleton suit must be prepared. First collect materials and tools. Then proceed to work.
For the manufacture of a skull mask from paper, you will have to use sharp objects - scissors, timed and so on. Therefore, parents must perform work with children.
Necessary materials and tools
Tools and materials are selected in accordance with the view of the future finished delicacy. If it is origami skull, you need to collect the following list:
- paper, cardboard;
- scissors, stationery knife;
- Glue or Scotch.
For the manufacture of origami, you will have to print the scan and cut it on the template. Next, connect all the details in the desired sequence.
If a full-fledged suit for the child is manufactured, the following tools and materials will be required:
- paper, you can use additional cardboard;
- Black matter for sewing "Case".
If desired and capabilities for sewing a black suit, you can use the sewing machine. The cross-carved "case" sews carved in advance by the bone pattern.
If a simple mask is made, you will need to prepare paper, cardboard, sewer and tapes or threads for fastening it on your head.
The most complex manufacturing technique is a papier-mâché, the craft is obtained dense and volumetric. But for its manufacture, it is necessary to prepare a lot of newspapers, PVA glue, shape or air balloon, scissors and other attributes.
Phased assembly of the bulk
Bulk origami skull requires printing of finished stencils. They can be downloaded here. The rest adhere to the following sequence:
- It is required to print the mask pattern if you need to glue them to the cardboard. It is better to take it loose, so that the parts can be bent exactly as indicated in the scheme.
- Cut parts on solid lines.
- Bend lines on the dotted.
- In accordance with the numbers specified on the template, glue all the details. The numbers of the parties must coincide.
As a result, it will be such a snaps. Its dimensions are about 22 cm in height and 16-17 cm in width. You can put on your head ready for the head, but it's hard to wear it.
Origami with a scheme
There are several examples of manufacturing under consideration and original handicrafts in Origami technique. One of them is the most common is a speaking skull. For its manufacture, you must print and cut on solid lines pattern.
According to dotted lines, details bend. In places where red figures are displayed, it is necessary to smoke with glue and connect the items. It turns out a handicraft, the lower part of the skull is moving. When driving, imitation of the talking faces from the bones is formed.
There are other variations in the manufacture of a skull from cardboard or just paper. All of them have an interesting and funny look. They are easy to construct without pre-cutting the template. The video presents a detailed sequence of manufacturing such a skull.
With it, you can cheer a child or please the person interested in this topic.
Crafts in the technique of Papier Masha
If desired, make a skull dense and weighty, full, it is necessary to use the papier-mache technique. First, you should collect all the materials that will be required in the work:
- a lot of newspapers;
- vegetable oil or vaseline;
- Scotch larger;
- PVA glue, it is better to use a hubby;
- Stationery knife or scissors;
- Emery paper.
For the manufacture of the following sequence of actions adhere to:
- Product paper. It must be broken. It is to tear that the mounting of the parts happened better.
- Dilute Kleister in accordance with the specified instruction on the package.
- Inflate the balloon to the desired size.
- Grease it with vegetable oil so that it was easier to separate the skull made easier.
- Scotch is better to stick the tail from the ball so that in the future it does not interfere in work.
- Soak the newspaper in Clace and start gluing pieces into one layer.
- Glit evenly 2-3 layers of newspapers. Wait for drying products.
- Mark the marker on the newspaper the location of the nose, mouth and eyes. They will continue to be placed by newspapers.
- Mark the sites that need to be made by convex are cheekbones, forehead, heads, soccer, jaw.
- Print the newspaper only to marked areas in 2-3 layers.
- Do so many layers as needed. It is necessary to form the structure of the skull.
- Wait for complete drying of the crafts.
Next, you need to remove it from the ball, blowing away. At the same time, gradually dug rubber. Divorced putty is applied to the skull with a tassel. It turns out the handicraft is dense and white. The putty is also applied by several layers, waiting for each.
Assembling individual bones from cardboard
When the skull mask from cardboard is ready, proceed to the manufacture of skeleton bones if it is required. To do this, simply cut on the previously represented part patterns and glued them into cardboard. Waiting for complete drying of parts, cut out of cardboard. If necessary, sew parts to the suit.
Templates for cutting
You can use ready-made templates presented below. They will help to form a cradle in the desired technique and variations.
Technician, how to make from paper origami skull, a lot. You only need to choose the desired option that the child likes. It is recommended to involve it in the work - it develops a small motorcy and fantasy.
Among the hunters can be found a considerable number of real collectors. In their collections, you can often find exhibits of empty animals, in particular their skulls and horns. Such an exhibit is the subject of pride of any hunter and a real hunting trophy. If desired, such a trophy can be made with your own hands.
Among the hoofed animals, hunters are mainly interested in two families - full-legged and gerium. Consider them a little more.
- Family of Greaves - The largest group of painline, numbering about 50 types and 130 species. They differ from their relatives the structure of horns, which are falling off every year, and then grow again. Distribution on the forehead has sharp bone growths, pointed shapes that are surrounded by a hornble. These growths grow in length constantly, and the base constantly become thicker. They are formed by new layers, which for them are also becoming a case. Thus, they grow by many layers from year to year.
- Reindeer family. Their horns are formed on bone overturn bones, annually grow and fall. This is a progestorate, which is pissing, is not covered with a horny case, like a gerium. After the horns fall, the deer has bone pasteen throws a cartilage cap covered with wool. The new horn develops from this cap, they are very sensitive, but as they grow hard and donate.
How to choose a horns for trophies
There are several simple rules according to which you need to select the horns of the wooden, from which the hunting trophy will be made.
Following these recommendations, you can understand how, for example, choose and handle moose horns:
- The horns, the age of which is about 2-3 years old, and they have already been dropped by animals, do not fit for trophies, because they lost their quality strength and color. They can only be used for the manufacture of souvenirs and crafts.
- For a good trophy, fresh, not touched by rodents and without damage, the horns of a man-fosteer.
- In order to wash the dirt unacceptably apply water, it will spoil the structure of the fabric and the mold will appear.
How to handle
As an example, we consider the features of the processing of moose horns.
So that the trophy looked well and was kept for a long time, it is necessary to processes it correctly:
- Trophy to dry a little.
- Clean the mud brush with soft bristles.
- Polish a rag made of natural fabric using wax.
After processing trophies, they are fixed on the stand. Thus, you can easily figure out how to make a deer horns with your own hands.
Stages of processing skull
When the task is - how to make a skull, that is, several stages in which it is necessary to carry out its processing.
When processing, you need to comply with all stages:
- Without using a knife, the skin, muscles and adipose tissue are removed from the head. With the help of a knife, only eyelids are cut and tendons are cut off.
- Brain removal. To make it take a wire, twist it in the form of a spiral and insert into the hole in the backbone area. With the help of wire, the brain "shackle" and after being removed through this hole. If some part of the brain remains, it is cleaned with an elongated tweezers. Under the jet of water, the animal head is washed from all residues.
- In order to get rid of tendons and teeth, head screws. This is a very neat and thorough process. To do this, take water from the stream, spring or talu, you can raindrop. There should be no chemical elements and chlorks in the water. Otherwise, the skull and horns can change the color, collapse and lose view. The dishes are taken by the corresponding sizes - the head must be completely placed in it. Cold water is poured and the container is placed on fire. Animal water horns do not touch. So that no touch occurred, they are tied to the plate, and the bottom is wound with a dry cloth.
- If the head of the animal is small, then it is boiled in one stage. A sign that the head is ready - this is what the tendons and muscles moved away from the bone. But this process takes several hours. Water during boiling will begin to evaporate, so it is necessary to constantly add fresh water in dishes, while not falling onto the horns.
- After cooking, leave to cool about 8 hours. It is not taken out of the water. Water should not be above 20 degrees, but also not to fall below 10.
- After cooling, the head is removed from the water and leave to dry in such a place where the sun's rays do not fall.
This process is very thin and responsible, as it will be very unpleasant to ruin so much efforts.
There are several rules, observing which, all the work done will not pass as shrux:
- Skulls of deer, rams and goats do not flow. The reason for this lies in the fact that this hunting trophy becomes more valuable with teeth. According to the erase of the teeth of the animal, in turn, connoisseurs can determine the age of a painline. These animals have lower jaws attach to the top with a lace or wire.
- If in the hands of massive and large horns, such as moose, maral or deer, then remove only the bases of the skull and teeth. In the meantime, the nasal, intercelion bones, as well as the orphanages leave.
In order for the skull, it was not crumbled, it is cut only while it is wet. If after boiling, the dirt remained, then it can be rolled in water with the addition of salt or soda. Summer alcohol wipe from fat spots.
How is the sinking of the skull:
- The base of the skull is spawned by a joinery or surgical saw, which has very small teeth.
- The line scum will be the part that remains above the water after immersion.
- After this procedure, the skull is getting out of the water and on the wet line, mark the pencil, where the cut will occur.
This stage prepares a hunting trophy for completion.
To whiten the bone was high-quality, you need to follow a few quite simple rules again:
- Skull wrap wrap and tied with a cord. Horns do not wrap. If there are not many bones, it is not necessary to wrap.
- In the closed dish, 25% ammonia and 15% of hydrogen peroxide in a ratio of 5: 1 are stirred. These actions are made in gloves, glasses and mask, so as not to damage the respiratory tract.
- The skull in the wrapper is filled with a mixture so that he does not poured the horns, but for a couple of centimeters above the scaled base.
- In order for the whitening of the bone was high-quality, the skull is kept consisting of about 15 hours.
- In order for the bone to acquire a natural color, it is necessary to withstand the skull in phosphoric acid (1%) from 3 to 6 days, to be placed in chlorine no more than a day.
This stage is completing in the manufacture of trophy.
- For polishing, a mixture of Vienna lime with powder chalk is prepared in a 2: 1 ratio. On the skull, the mixture is applied with a dry cloth, not forgetting anything about one recess.
- Another polishing method: denatured alcohol is mixed with chalk in a 2: 1 ratio and treated skull.
- To give a matte glitter skull, it can be treated with paraffin, only its layer should be very thin.
A few tricks of taxidermist
There are several secrets when used to understand how to make a skull perfect:
- If the horn of an animal light shade, then they can be made darker with a solution of manganese or infusion of alcohol on Walnuts. The horns are rubbed with one of the solutions. You do not need a large amount of solutions - you can spoil everything. In order not to spoil the skull in this process, it must be wrapped in polyethylene.
- Rog processes rub soft sandpaper with fine grain.
- When cooking, the teeth are falling out. They put in place and glued
- It is impossible to attach a skull from clay, plastic or other materials to the horns.
Skull processing without horns
At exhibitions you can meet options when the horns are exhibited with a skull completely from another animal. Avoid participants in exhibitions in stock there are always several skulls manufactured by all the rules. How to make it?
In fact, the skull without horns whiten easier. For this, after boiling, the bones are treated with 15% hydrogen peroxide or wrapped skull are placed in the oven, heat up to 80 degrees for five minutes. Then, when the gauze cools, it is wetted in turn in the solution of soda and alcohol. This procedure is done about three times. After these actions, the skull is dried and only after that a part of the cranial box is cut out. Where hemps for horns are located on the skull, two holes are peeling. The horns are attached to them.
After these actions, the skull is fully treated with acetone. The bases of the holes are laying the clay, and inside with epoxy resin or glue, which does not let the water. After a day, the clay is cleaned, the skull is purified, and the jokes are smeared with colorless glue. The hole for the horns is treated with acetone and poured edges with glue, and the wire is already attached to the horns.
So, make a hunting trophy in the form of horns with your own hands is not so difficult, but still this process requires exposure and patience.
In our video, you will find step-by-step instructions for processing the skull on the example of roofing.
Hello everyone) Halloween is not only a beautiful suit, but also shocking, unusual decoration of the house or the naud. Therefore, without unnecessary words - proceed to business.
Step one: Necessary Materials иtools
- Plastic skull layout;
- Good tight gloves;
- Construction hairdryer;
- Duct tape;
- Thermoclaysheaver pistol;
- Scissors, stationery knife;
- Flat screwdriver;
- Bowl with ice water and towel;
- Plastic bottles of milk.
Step 2: Stand under skull
We use the skull layout (it is desirable to use a skull with a removable jaw). Make a stand from cropping boards and a piece of PVC pipe ... Burn the layout on the stand (we will drill a hole at the base of the skull or just glue it).
Step 3: Preparing a bottle
Cut the handle.
We are a bottle on the skull, so that the whole part covers the face as shown in the photo.
Step four: Getting to molding
Using the construction damage, warm up stickers and delete them. This should take just a few seconds.
Circular movements, holding a hairdryer of about 7 cm from the surface, warm up plastic until it naughs.
Owing gloves, cover the "soft bottle" on the layout to give it the shape of the skull.
Intrusted the plastic straight pod, and "refuel it." We repeat the operation on the other side. Now the bottle is "locked".
Step five: Work with details
Let's go back to heating. Starting from the top, heating the plastic and using a sponge, moistened in cold water, spread it, forming relief.
We move to the forehead, and then move to the temples, etc.
We will pay special attention to the teeth. Warm plastic again and spinning sponge. After that using a flat screwdriver to press teeth.
We will cut the extra plastic, not forgetting to leave about 1.5 cm to wrap it under the teeth and the base of the skull.
Heat the area of the nose of the soccer. It should not be pressed too much, otherwise the plastic will be bored.
Watch the remnants of plastic. With the help of the same flat screwdriver, we refine small parts, because the more the "little things" will be transferred.
Step 6: Remove the plastic skull
Using sharp, we cut the back of the skull. Remove the layout of plastic.
Using a sticky tape, connect the seams (as close as possible to each other). Using thermocons, probe, from the inside. As soon as the glue dries, remove the tape.
Step 7: Painting
To begin with, we spray white aerosol paint intracherape.
To emphasize the details, namely: eyes, nose, the mouth of the temples will use the black paint.
Using the solvent, extremely paint ... Caution, you can easily remove all previously done work.
The last thing is to do is apply a layer of latex paint brown color to the surface of the skull. Maminating a rag with water, the "subemer" paint, giving crafts More-worn look.
Step 8: Final
Skulls are very light ... If you plan to use them to decorate the lawn in front of the house, I advise you to fall asleep some stones in them and put the base.
To create "Gorrycherpov", you can use a thermoclaim or consolidate everything on the tip screws.
Thank you for your attention! Have a good Halloween.
(Especially for brainchinov)
How to make a skull
Gathered to play pirates or put the play "Island of Treasure"? Then without a skull, you definitely do not do. Who else will protect the chest with gold and diamonds?
You will need
- Sculptural clay or plasticine 2 Bar
- Paper napkins - 1 pack
- White packaging paper
- PVA glue
- Drawing of a skull or a visual manual
- Paraffin or vegetable oil.
- Saucer or plate
Start with the manufacture of blanks. From the picture, pull it out ofclay
or plasticine. Put the clay blank to be dried on three-four days.
Treat the surface of paraffin or slightly wipeOil
Brush the napkins into small pieces. Split them insaucer
with water. Mark the blank for twoParts
- Calm and facial. Apply multiple pieces of napkins for one of the half of the blank. The occipital part, close the layer of napkins at once. Overlapping the front, leaving the eye, nasal and oral holes. The lower part of the blanks (the base of the skull) do not look.
After applying the first layer, let the billet dry a little. From it should drag water. Apply the following layer. Use packaging for itPaper
, richly moistened with PVA glue. How to dry the workpiece. After that, apply the third layer, also from wrapping paper. Seeing the workpiece and remove it from the blanks.
In the same sequence, take the second half of the skull.
Take both halves of the skull. Align them and, if necessary, cut the edges with scissors. Create them by seaming strips of packaging paper on PVA glue first from the outside, and then inside. Seeing the skull. Next pieces of wrapping paper, close the unnecessary deepening and seams. Make edging edges paper strips. Relieve the openings of the eye, nose and mouth. Cover the skull on both sides with a layer of glue and dried.
Paint the skull of water-emulsion paint or cover with varnish.
To save plasticine or clay and speed up drying, you can make a blank at a pre-inflated balloon. Clay Dwarfs need to let dry. It is not necessary to burn it. Dry the blank is needed in a dry place with good ventilation. Plasticine blank can be used immediately, without drying and surface treatment.
Packaging paper should be loose and weakly pricked. Instead of wrapping paper, you can take a newspaper, but it is better to use white fields from it. Slices of napkins should be about the size of the label of the matchbox. It is necessary for the markup on the clay disc needle a pencil. For plasticine, you can use any sharp object.
- How to make a polymer clay skull
- How to make an eye bandage
- How to fix the shape of the head
- How to draw a turtle
- How to draw a skull
- How to make a whistle from clay
- How to make moose horns
- How to draw a turtle
- How to make a turtle of paper
- How to cut your head in photoshop
- How to make fangs in photoshop
- How to make a sphere
- How to make aquarium for turtles
- How to make a hat-bowler
- How to make a vulture for electric guitar
- How to fix the shape of the skull
- Who is such a rake?
- How to feed the red turtles
- How to equip terrarium
- What happens to the corpse in the morgue
- What was the name of the dragons from the "Game of Thrones"
- Pirate phrases and expressions
Hello everyone. I am a beginner in the handmade case. But if you do something and do not show anyone, then it is at least strange. I just wanted to share your newcomer experience and the problems that met on the way. And maybe you advise you well.
They offered me to make a skull with horns and threw off the pictures of the example. Well, in the end, never bought it. Yes, in general, and did not promise. Everything was on the verge of thought, and I already caught fire the idea and thought how to implement.
I was looking for on the expanses of YouTube. Found one suitable video. Thank you a huge author. Well, so ... the balloon is the basis of all the basics!
Covered air balloon with papier-mache layers. Layers under 8 was. So far, the base will not be quite strong. First toilet paper, then with newspapers. PVA glue.
Next, made from the wire frame for the upper jaw and eyes (type of glasses). The photo did not do at this stage ... well, but then I embalted the mass of papier-mache. Initially, I also did on PVA, and then I realized that I was not attacked by glue, and Plotister was welded. Keeps the same hard, and saves money. The only minus masses on the Cleaster - longer than 5 days in the refrigerator it is better not to keep. Such a stench begins with the paper of the paper ....
In the photo above, I have already cut the jaw engraver - it turned out to be slightly long. And the engraver focused the orders. And then the curves and narrow came out.
ABOUT! By the way about the orders! In the photo above it is also seen that they are ready. But after hanging engraver, there were simply failures overlooking the inner part of the ball. So how did I do them?
Skull, as you understand, hollow. And it would be stupid if the entire inner cavity would be seen in the orders. It was made of plasticine .... mmm ... not the ball, not that lump ... in general, it corresponded to the desired form of the inner cavity of the orders. To do this, the lower part of the skull was cut off. So, on top of the plasticine bowl, a mass of papier-mache was laid. After drying, it is cut into two halves, removed, neatly glued back and on the hot glue in the place directly in place. Well, with the second eye the same story. I only had a little form to change.
At the next stage, the lower part of the crypton with the necessary cuts is glued into place and is covered with the first layer of putting on wood.
The teeth were decided to make plasticine. From the top of the papier-mache from the napkins - to better draw contours. Then it was assumed to cut the paper, remove the plasticine and put it further into the case, and the paper teeth glue and put on the skull. But, in common thinking, I realized that it would promise many small problems and left everything as it is. Only sushpatleval from above.
It's time to create a horns. Take home unnecessary trash - and voila! Okay, kidding ... We take a wire, gohno both necessary forms. To be like a mirror reflection. We cut the old unnecessary packets on the strips and with the help of tape and such a mother create the form of the roar. Then the spiral paper rolled into the flasher along the entire length. This is to get a "curly" horns. You can rope, but I did not have it. We go more difficult way. On top of napkins with pva.
But with the lower jaw, the joint came out. Some kind of she dumb. Whether too long ... Despite the time spent on it, it was decided not to use it. For Nefig!
Vooooooot. In order to close as much as possible to an anatomically loyalty of the skull in the lower part, a hole under the spinal cord was done with the first vertebrae soldered into the skull. I have no idea what it is called in medicine. Also drilled through channel for the nasal hole and in general, the entire lower part tried to lead to the proper look. As far as it was possible with Paper-Masha.
After final putty and grout (and in the process there were 4 or 5) drew dividing lines. So that the skull is divided into different groups of bones, such as dark, frontal, temporal, etc. He passed the engraver on them, having done a shallow ditch.
Painting. Acrylic. Soil. Krasche in light yellow. Dimming the deepening light brown. I washing with a dry cloth. An even darker paint eye and teeth for greater contrast.
The skull is ready, it's time to attach him a horns. In general, everything is simple here. Take hot glue - and connect. The horns themselves after the primer were pretty so porch of medium sandpaper. This I created the effect of fiber horns. Further as with a skull. Mobile light yellow. Then brown brown for small shading of recesses. And at the end dark brown. It enters cuts from the sandpaper, the enhancement effect of fibrity.
The horns are glued. It's time to make a good view. I take the glue, paper and inject marafes there. As usual I am long waiting for drying, putty ...
After putting down the skin. Brought a rustle there. And again painting after the soil. On top of colored light and dark splashes with a tassel. Here, in fact, all.
Thanks for attention. Write some kind of ideas. Can prompts on video with notebook sculpting, painting lessons, etc.