Please note: To fulfill most instructions from this article, you must use a local Windows account with administrator rights.
How to put a password on a computer with windows
If other people have access to your computer, it is reasonable to protect Windows password. So your settings and data will be safe: no one can view or change them without special knowledge. Windows will request a password when you turn on the computer, when changing your account or after the sleeper is output.
How to put a password on windows 10
- Open the "Start" → "Parameters" section (gear icon) → "Accounts" → "Input parameters".
- Click "Add" under the Password item.
- Fill in the fields according to the prompts of the system and click Finish.
How to put a password on Windows 8.1, 8
- In the right sidebar, click "Parameters" (Icon in the form of a gear) → "Changing computer parameters". In the Opening window menu, select "Accounts" (or "users"), and then "input parameters".
- Click on the "Create Password" button.
- Fill in the fields, click "Next" and "Done."
How to put a password on Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Open the "Start" section → "Control Panel" → "User Accounts".
- Select the desired account and click "Create a password" or immediately click "Creating a password of your account."
- Fill in the fields using the system prompts and click on the "Create Password" button.
How to remove a password when entering Windows any version
If extraneous does not have physical access to your computer, it is possible to disable protection better. It will save from the need to enter a password each time the system starts.
- Use the Windows + R keys combination and enter on the command prompt. NetPlwiz (or Control UserPasswords2. If the first command does not work). Press ENTER.
- In the window that opens, select the account in the list, for which you want to remove the password, and remove the donkey near the "Require user name and password" item. Click OK.
- Enter the password, confirm it and click OK.
Windows will stop requesting a password only when the computer is turned on. But if you block the screen (Windows + L keys), you will leave the system or the computer will switch to sleep mode, then the password request will still appear on the display.
If the option "Require user name and password" will be inaccessible or you want not to disable, and completely remove the Windows password, try another way for more experienced users.
To do this, open the Account Management section on one of the instructions at the beginning of this article.
If in the open section it will be said that you are using the Microsoft online profile (Email and password), disconnect it. Then use the prompts of the system to create a local profile, but in the process do not fill in the password fields.
After disconnecting the Microsoft account, the system will stop synchronize your settings and files on different computers. Some applications may refuse to work.
If local profile will be initially active in the account management menu, simply change the current password, leaving the fields for a new password empty.
When removing the old password, the system will never request it until you add a new one.
How to remove the password when leaving sleeping mode
If you disable the password request when Windows starts, the system can still request it when waking. But you can deactivate this feature separately using these instructions.
How to remove a password when waking up Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista
- In Windows search string, enter "Power" and click on the found link to the section with the same name. Or find it manually through the control panel.
- Click "Password Request when Awakening", then "Changing the parameters that are not currently available" and check the option "Do not request a password".
- Save the changes.
How to remove a password when waking up Windows XP
- Open the "Control Panel" section → "Power supply".
- In the window that appears, click the Advanced tab and remove the donkey near the Password item when you exit the waiting mode.
- Save the changes.
How to reset the password on windows any version
If you forget the password and cannot enter the local Windows administrator profile, it is not necessary to reinstall OS. There is a way out simpler: Password reset. To do this, you will need another computer, a USB drive and a free password reset utility.
Create a bootable flash drive on another PC
- Download Lazesoft Recover My Password installer to any available computer.
- Run the downloaded file and install.
- Connect the USB flash drive to the computer. If necessary, make a copy of files stored on it, since all the information has to be deleted.
- Open Lazesoft Recover My Password, click Burn Bootable CD / USB Disk Now! And create a bootable USB flash drive using program prompts.
Load the computer using a flash drive
- Insert the prepared USB drive into the computer, the password from which you forgot.
- Turn on (or reboot) the PC and, as soon as it starts uploaded, press the transition key to the BIOS settings. Usually it is F2, F8, F9 or F12 - depends on the manufacturer of the equipment. Most often, the desired key is displayed on the screen during the BIOS boot.
- Being in the BIOS menu, go to the boot download section, if the system has not changed you there immediately.
- In the Boot section, install a USB flash drive on the list of devices that appears on the screen. If you do not know how to do it, look around - there must be tips about the control.
- Save the changes.
If the BIOS is also protected by a password that is unknown to you, then you will not be able to reset Windows password protection using Lazesoft Recover My Password.
Perhaps instead of a classic BIOS you will see a more modern graphical interface. In addition, even in various old versions of BIOS, the settings may differ. But in any case, the order of action will be approximately the same: go to the boot menu, select the desired USB drive and save the changes.
After that, the computer should boot from the flash drive to which the Lazesoft Recover My Password utility is written.
Reset the password in Lazesoft Recover My Password
- Select Lazesoft Live CD (EMS Enabled) and press ENTER.
- Reset the password for your account with the help of Lazesoft Recover My Password.
- Restart the computer.
After these actions, Windows will stop requesting an old password, and you can ask a new instruction at the beginning of the article.
Sometimes it becomes necessary to remove the password when entering Windows. You may want to do this because you are the only user of the computer and want to speed up the process of enabling the computer. Or maybe you have a workstation on which you need to configure automatic input to Windows for correct operation of software. Anyway, in this article we learn how to remove the password in Windows. Moreover, this method is suitable for all popular operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP.
How to remove a password when entering Windows?
The first way is the easiest. We will use user account settings for automatic login in Windows.
- Press Win + R or "Start-Run" keys (for Windows XP).
- Dial cmd. In the window that appears and click ENTER
3. Dial the command Control UserPasswords2. Click ENTER
4. The User Account Settings window opens. Choose the desired user and shoot a tick with the option "Require user name and password" option.
After that, you will need to specify the current user password for which the automatic login is configured.
We click "OK", reboot and that's all. But if your computer is included in the domain, the specified option will not be available. In this case, it is possible to configure the automatic login using the registry editor.
How to remove the password when entering Windows using the registry editor
Note that when setting up automatic login in Windows using the registry, your password will be stored in the open form.
- Run the registry editor. To do this, press Win + R or Start - Run (for Windows XP). Enter the REGEDIT command, press ENTER. If it makes it difficult - this is the article "how to open the Windows registry"
- Go to the Registry section on the next way HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ WinLogon
In order to remove the password when you start Windows, we change the following parameters:
- Change the value AUTOADMINLOGON. on 1 (click twice by value to change the parameter)
- Change the value DefaultDomainname. In the name of the domain or the name of the local computer. If the value is absent - create. Click right-click in a free place - create - a string parameter.
- If necessary, change DefaultUserName. On another login or leave as it is.
- Create a string parameter DefaultPassword. And specify the password to your account.
You close the registry editor and restart the computer. The system must boot automatically, without entering the password.
Did you like the article? To share with friends:
Full version of the article with all the additional video lessons read in our blog ... https://hetmanrecovery.com/ru/recovery_news/ways-to-disable-a-password-when-logging-into-windows-10-8-and-7.htm
Read, How to disable the required requirement to enter a password when downloading Windows 10, 8 or 7 . How to delete an account password so that Windows is loaded automatically, directly to the desktop without the need for additional confirmation.
Operating system "Windows" Corporation production "Microsoft" It is the most common and most massive presented software platform in the world on computer computer devices. "Windows" Equipped with a variety of features aimed at ensuring uninterrupted and error-free operation, accounting and completeness of use at the maximum level of computer devices, providing a super-speed environment for a variety of third-party programs and applications, seeking to provide them with a lot of streaming without reducing performance. One of the reasons why the operating system "Windows" represented by popular versions "Windows 7" и "Windows 8" and the latest version "Windows 10" gathered all the best and sought-after functions, leading among users and occupies a significant share of the digital software market, is a successful and friendly user interface of the system. From the first steps when running the operating system "Windows" On a personal computer or other computing device, the system is trying to identify the user, offering it to use, respectively, specified during installation or subsequently configuring the operating system, user credentials, launching a preliminary filter when directly starting the system, referred to as the welcome screen "Windows" .
This screen causes the user in mandatory each time you enter the operating system to specify your own password that allows it to identify, protects the system from third-party unauthorized access to unwanted users and applies appropriate permissions and tolerances to various applications and system services. "Windows" .
Welcome window in the operating system "Windows" It appears in automatic mode if the user account contains a password phrase or a personal computer device together several users at once, using their own unique credentials to log in.
A constantly pop-up welcome window can increase user fatigue, distracting them from direct actions and reduce overall performance. Therefore, often users seek to disable the welcome screen "Windows" , especially when a personal computer or laptop is used for personal purposes by one user, or other user accounts can be deleted by providing them with the ability to periodically use a computer under a single account of the owner (for example, for members of their family).
There are simple ways to achieve the desired result and disable the constant requirement to enter into the appropriate field on the greeting page of the user's password phrase every time the primary running of the operating system occurs "Windows" Or an input after a short lack of absence is performed, and to force the system to load directly directly. And then in our article we will present such ways. Also, the user, if desired, can completely disable the account password in a simple way, the detailed description of which will also be presented below.
Easy way to disable the requirement to enter a password in the welcome screen "Windows" In account settings
To get rid of the welcome screen and prevent its permanent display in the operating system "Windows" Users will have to perform a simple step-by-step actions algorithm.
Click together the key combination "Windows + R" and open the dialog box "Run" . Then in the field "Open" Enter the command "NETPLWIZ" and click on the button "OK" or click the key "Enter" On the keyboard to execute the command entered.
The operating system will provide users with access to account settings by displaying the appropriate list in the system window. "User accounts" Used to provide or refusal access to a personal computer, password shift and a number of other parameters. In the tab "Users" Remove the line in the cell "Require user name and password" Selection Indicator ( "Tick" ) and click on the button "Apply" In the lower right corner of the window.
The system will display a new popup window. "Automatic login" in which it will offer the user to specify a specific name and password phrase whose credentials will be directly used for permanent login. "Windows" In automatic mode without the mandatory activation of the intermediate screen of the greeting. Fill out the corresponding fields "User" , "Password" и "The confirmation" then click on the button "OK" and re-press the button in the previous window "OK" To save the changes made by the account settings.
To apply installed settings, you will need to restart the operating system. Click on the button "Start" Located "Task panels" In the lower left corner of the desktop, and in the left sidebar, click on the button "Turning off" . Then in the pop-up menu, from the list of options for available actions, select Section "Restart" And the system will be restarted.
And input to the operating system "Windows" With the subsequent enlarge of the computer, it will be automatically displayed without displaying the welcome screen.
The way to eliminate the need to enter a password when entering the system by zeroing it
In most cases, for the fulfunctional use of the operating system capabilities "Windows 10, 8 or 7" This uses an account with administrator rights. You can delete the password of this entry, which will allow you to log into the system directly, bypassing the welcome screen.
Warning : We strongly do not recommend users to delete a password of an account with administrator rights, as such an action will significantly reduce the security of the system, will allow viral programs and any type of unwanted software to freely penetrate the system or receive unlimited access to it. .
If this option is fully satisfied with the users and the risks of infection of the system are not scary, then the next action algorithm must be performed.
Note : Delete account password account with administrator rights in operating system versions "Windows" possessing a system application "Options" And without it, it is different. And then we will present ways to reset the password for various versions of the system "Windows" .
Deleting the password of the administrator account through the application "Options"
Open the application "Options" which has an overwhelming majority of operating system resource settings "Windows" Any convenient, from a variety of available, way.
For example, right-click on the button. "Start" Located "Task panels" In the lower left corner of the desktop. Then in the pop-up menu, from the list of available options, select the section "Options" And the application will be immediately open.
Or click on the button "Start" and open the main user menu "Windows" . Using the scroll bar running, move the list and select the desired section. "Options" . Or in the left side panel of the main menu, press the button with the image of the gear to directly access the application.
You can also use the easiest and fastest way to open the application. "Options" . Perform a joint click of the key combination "Windows + I" And the application will be launched instantly.
On the main page of the parameters "Windows" Choose a section "Accounts" By clicking it once with the left mouse button. Now in the left pane of the new window, select the tab "Input parameters" , and in the right pane, using the scroll bar runner, go to the section "Password" and click on the button "Change" .
Account Control System Initiates Opening Window "Microsoft Account" In order to ensure the security of the system, will require confirm the identity of the user who has changes to making changes to this account. Enter to the appropriate string "Pin" Access installed in the login parameters.
The monitoring service will be the compliance of the entered code and displays the password change window, in which you want to specify your current password in the first line, and the string "New Password" Leave unchanged.
Press the button "Further" and follow the instructions of the system to save the changes made. At the end, overload the computer and the input to the operating system will occur automatically without a welcome screen call. "Windows" .
Full version of the article with all the additional video lessons read in our blog ... https://hetmanrecovery.com/ru/recovery_news/ways-to-disable-a-password-when-logging-into-windows-10-8-and-7.htm
The standard Windows 10 settings provided the window to enter a password during switching on / restarting or output from the sleep mode. Such settings are set to secure the user's confidential data from unauthorized access.
Why turn off the password
If the computer is in solely use, turning off the password window will reduce the download for a few seconds, will save from completing unnecessary monotone actions when you start working with PC.
For operating computers and those devices that have several users at home, shutdown the authorization window at the entrance is not recommended.
How in Windows 10 disable password when entering
To disable the password when entering, the administrator account will be required. There are several ways to remove the password.
Disconnection in user account settings
- Open the context menu using the right click on the Start button and select "Run" or use the Win + R keys combination.
- In the window that opens, enter the command NetPlwiz .
- Confirm the action by clicking OK.
- After the User Accounts window appears, select the user with the user who needs to deactivate the password.
- Then remove the checkbox opposite the requirement to enter data for authorization.
- Click again "OK".
After that, the system will be loaded without a password requirement.
Password change on empty
- Use the Ctrl + Alt + Del key combination.
- Click on "Edit Password".
- In the form that appeared, you should enter an old password, and leave the field with a new password and confirmation empty.
- Click on the arrow to the right of the password to confirm the password.
Option 3: Change password from account menu
- Click on "Start" with the right mouse button and select the "Parameters" menu.
- Then open the "Accounts".
- In the left side menu, locate the "Input Options" option and click on it.
- Go to the Password section and change it on empty.
- Click OK.
From the command line
- Open the context menu using the right click on the Start button or use the Win + R keys combination.
- In the new window, enter the command cmd. .
- To install an empty password in the command line you need to registerNet User ""
If you install the password, the necessary characters are specified between the quotes if the password is empty - no gaps, there is enough to sign the opening and closing of quotes.
Through "Computer Management"
- Click on "Start" with the right mouse button and select the "Run" command or use the Win + R keys combination.
- In the window that opens, enter the command MSC. The "Computer Management" window appears.
- On the right side, find "Local Users and Groups" - "Users" (Double Click).
- Find the name of the required user in the list and make the right mouse click.
- Use the "Set Password" command.
- Save the empty password and click OK.
Via registry editor
- Click on "Start" with the right mouse button and select the "Run" command or use the Win + R keys combination.
- In the new window, enter the command regedit. .
- Open the main section HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, Software subsection. Find a branch with Microsoft settings. Expand it further on the specified Windows NT - CurrentVersion path - WinLogon.
- Find the DefaultPassword value and specify the password to log in.
- Change the value of AUTOADMINLOGON by 1, double-clicking on it. This will include automatic login.
After that, you will need to restart the computer. The next entry into the system will already be made without a password.
There is another available way to set up automatic login to Windows 10. To use it, you will need:
- Download the AutoGon application for Windows from the Official Maykosoft website.
- Enter the user account name, domain name and password.
- Click "Enable".
AutoGon will check the parameters made and in the absence of errors apply them. After that, the launch of Windows 10 will be executed automatically without the authorization requirement.
Deleting the password when starting the system - a bad idea, if you have a computer in a private house to which no one, besides you, never touches. In this case, why not delete your password?
But still we insist that the password, as well as biometric authentication or at least PIN, is still a good idea in case your computer is lost or will be stolen, and also if someone passing by , Decides to dig in it. But, if you are sure that such risks are not applicable to you, read on.
If suddenly the situation change (for example, you will have a neighbor around the room), you can also use our instructions to return the password to log in to the Windows 10 system
Where in Windows 10 management accounts and passwords
To remove or on the contrary, put a password in the Windows 10 in the system. We need a credential management program called " NetPlwiz " When you start this application, a computer account with account accounts, wherever each account you can install or remove the password. But how to find this program? There are several ways:
1. Search in the "Start" menu
Click the Start menu in Windows 10, follow the "NETPLWIZ" in the search string and select the same program in the results. After starting the NETPLWIZ through the Start menu, you must see the dialog box with the accounts created on the desktop.
2. Program "Perform"
To begin with, you need to run the "Run" utility by closing simultaneously on the keyboard key "Win + R". In the field of entering the opening windows, we enter " NetPlwiz "What will delete and launch the program you need in the system. You can also enter and " Control UserPasswords2. "It will also lead us to the desired password management screen.
3. Windows Explorer
Open "My Computer", open a disk with system folders (usually a C drive), and then the Windows folder. The application you need is stored in the System32 folder named NetPlwiz .
How to disable password for local account when turned on
After you have found the NETPLWIZ application, you need to run it. The window that opened gives you access to user accounts and multiple password management elements. Next, follow these steps:
- On the right above the check box opposite the configuration " Require user name and password " Remove this check box. Approve the changes by clicking the "OK" or "Apply" button below.
- Next, enter your former password. When you confirm the changes by clicking "Apply", you must reaffirm the password. Enter it twice, and everything is ready.
The next time you reboot you no longer need to enter the password.
Alternative way to complete password deletion for account
If you want to completely demolish the password for a local account, then follow the path:
- Open the command line in any available way (let's say, through the search in "Start")
- After specifying the folder with system files, we prescribe the command: Net User. and click ENTER. Wait a couple of seconds and all the system accounts will appear before you. You need to copy the name of the account that you will delete the password.
- Then we prescribe into the command line NET User username "" and also tap the key ENTER. In quotes, you should enter the name of the account without spaces. If the name includes several parts, then each of them will have to be taken in quotes.
You will delete the password with such actions on the command line, which means that the next time you log in to the password you will not request.
What are the errors in managing accounts
1. Invalid password.
If for some reason you entered the wrong password, when you reboot, you will probably see an error message. On the screen you may not appear alone, but two accounts to choose from. They are both identical, but you still have to log in with a PIN code or password.
IT specialist. Site administrator. We will advise you on many issues from the field of information technology!
Ask a Question
Oddly enough, NetPlwiz does not have a mechanism that allows you to check the accuracy of the password match. If you manage to enter a wrong password twice, you will see an error message only when rebooting. The Windows will then show two identical accounts that will require a re-logging on you. As soon as you do, just return to NetPlwiz and enter the correct password.
Keep in mind if your computer belongs to the employer, your company administrator can force the password using the local group policy editor in Windows, and our instructions may not work (will not be available for you.)
2. Activation of Windows Hello Program
You may, when updating the version of the system, you have somehow enabled the Windows Hello feature. It can interfere with password control for account. To solve the problem, you need to go through this path:
"Start" - Menu "Options" - Rubric "Accounts"
On the left in the column with configurations we find "Entry options", And on your right to manage the settings for Windows Hello. This parameter must be turned off. If this is not the case, then slide the switch into an inactive position. When you were convinced that it does not interfere again, go to our instruction above to disable the password in the NetPlwiz program.
3. Old password lost
If you do not remember the password for account and lost access to your files on a laptop - do not despair, everything is possible to restore.
- Password recovery On Microsoft. To begin with, decide whether a Microsoft account? If you have been registered on the site, restore the password you can from a computer or phone there on the registration / authorization page. To do this, you also need to have a phone or access to the mail that you used during registration.
- Restoration Access with the help of test questions. If you entered control questions when creating a local account, then the restoration task is noticeably facilitated. After 3 incorrect password inputs, the system will task you all three check questions, responding to which you restore the password. And how to remove it, we have already written above.
- Password reset with boot disk with Windows 10. . If you have not been able to restore the password, you can do it in the BIOS via the command line.
Yes, instruction helped me
No, looking for another option
I will write your question in the comments ...
And last: if you want to keep your PC safe, but you hate passwords, then you can enter the system using PIN or with help Windows Hello. Unless, of course, your computer supports the identification of the fingerprint or scanning face.
Many users ask a question: how can you remove the password on windows 7, 8, 10? Someone believe that he is not needed. Someone annoys someone at all or trite, forgot the password from his account and now login does not work in the system. It comes out of the reasons because of which people want to reset on Windows or completely remove the password, a large amount. Therefore, we decided in this article to demonstrate to you various options, how to reset or bypass the password when entering the system on various Windows OS.
Method, how to remove the password on Windows 10, 8, 8.1, during startup or blocking PC
This simple and fast version that does not require large knowledge in computers. Here you just need to remove one tick and that's it. So let's get into consideration.
- To begin with, start the window " Perform " Press the key combinations " WIN. и R"
- We prescribe in the window " NetPlwiz ", Clasa" OK "
- You will fall into the section " user accounts "Clean the tick here" Require entering the name ... " We click OK "
- The system will ask for a password to confirm your actions, introduce it twice.
- Be sure to reboot PC. Finish, we have been checking whether we have, if not, go to another method, which is described below.
To note: on Windows 7, it is not possible to remove the password in this way, but you can get around Windows 10, 8.
How to Delete or Change Local Password
Usually, when entering the system, the local account is initially applied, for which the key is needed. It can easily change or delete how to do this now will show:
- We make the entrance to the panel where you can manage all accounts. Clear alternate keys " WIN. – R", Copy and insert the command" NetPlwiz "
- Next, you will see that in the panel that appeared, it is written how to change the password: Click at the same time " Ctrl with Alt and Del " The blue screen will pop up, where it will be necessary to choose the string " Change password "
- Drive the key that is currently relevant. Flood register a new key to which we want to replace. If you want, when entering into the system, it started without a key request, then fit one acting key, while other fields are left blank. We click ENTER "
Do not restart the computer. That's all, now your computer will run with a new password or without it without it. It all depends on what you are prescribed in lines.
Reset the password that forgot
Often, many users in pursuit of their PC safety come up with complex keys. Well, if you recorded it somewhere, and if not? Then the way one, or you throw it, or restore. Now we show the methods how to reset the password in Windows 10, 8, 8.1.
We make a discharge of code from Microsoft account
To reset the key, the most convenient to contact the Microsoft online service. The company took care of users and created a service in which you can reset the code in cases if you forget it. Therefore, we turn on the WiFi on the laptop and go to the consideration of the method:
- Since you need to enter a password of which you do not know, temporarily use your PC, you will not be able to. Therefore, you need to use another computer, tablet, smartphone, depending on what is in stock, the main thing is that the browser was.
- Go to this service "Restore your account". We drive the phone number, the mailbox, Skype, something from the listed options. Window appears ID confirmation ", Prescribe a confirmation code that you will come to the resource you specified.
- You will find yourself in the window " Password reset " We publish a new password and enter it in the line below. Clay " Further "
- Well, that's all, you will see the inscription " Your account is restored " If you click " Further »Pave in the account menu.
Do not forget that the laptop on which all manipulations is conducted is connected to the World Wide Web. Otherwise, nothing will happen. And also, for the safety net, a new password that you came up with, when stored on a PC, it is advisable to put it in a saved folder, how to do this in the article: how to quickly pass the folder in Windows.
Reset the password from the local account of Windows 7
On Windows 7, unlike other OS, there is one local account that is not attached to the World Wide Web. Therefore, to reset, if suddenly forget with the help of the Internet it will not work. Consider another option, it should have access to the system.
- Clay on " Search in Windows. ", We prescribe the command" cmd. " On the black window we put the right mouse button and make a launch selection on behalf of the administrator.
- To drive a new key, enter the command " Net User (Name Password) ", For example Net User XXX 336699.
- For reset, enter another command " Net User (account name) '' '' "
Now try to enter the new key. Or without a key, if you decide to reset it in Windows 7. Unfortunately, the method does not help everyone, but it is worth trying.
We make a reset password on Windows 7
Due to your fact that you do not have access to your system, you need the installation disk, the flash drive with any Windows OS can be 7.8.10. If there is such a carrier in the presence, go now to step-by-step actions:
- We make the download from our installation media. Click on the string " System Restore "
- From the list of clay on " Command line " The black window is popped up, which is called - the command line.
- Drive the team " Copy C: \ Windows \ System32 \ SETHC.EXE C: \ ", Click on" ENTER " Thanks to this team, a backup will be created, which is responsible for sticking the buttons to Windows at the root of the C.
- Replace " Seth.exe. »In the System32 folder on the file" cmd.exe. "," Copy C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Cmd.exe C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Sethc.exe "
- We make a reboot of a PC, press a lot of times the button " Shift. ", Pop up the command line. Change the code " Net User (Name Password) "
In more detail, as in Windows 7, it is done, thanks to the command line, is described above in the article.
We go around the administrator password using the registry on Windows 10
We try the password bypass method through the registry. It is simple and not requiring additional downloads and software installations.
- Click the buttons " WIN. и R", In the window we drive the team" regedit. "
- To appear " Registry editor »Where to reveal" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE ", Further " Software. ", Then we are looking for Microsoft. "," Windows NT. "," CurrentVersion. "And click on" WinLogon. "
- Now in the center we find the file " AUTOADMINLOGON. ", We bring the cursor to it and make a double click of the mouse. In line " Value »Drive digit 1" OK "
- Change the file " DefaultDomainname. ", Also open it and change in paragraph" Value "In the name of a local computer. To look this name can be the right mouse button on the label. My computer "," Property "
- If necessary, you can change in " DefaultDomainname. »On any other login.
- Perform a reboot. After the actions performed, it remains for small, it turned out whether or not.
Drop the password thanks to the DISM ++ program on Windows 10
This is a multifunctional, free utility. Thanks to DISM ++ it is possible to remove the local password on Windows 10, as well as clean the entire system from unnecessary garbage. How to implement this now show:
- Make a boot disk on any other PC or a flash drive and unpack the archive with the DISM ++ application.
- Download from this bootable media to the PC, which you want to reset the password. Click the keyboard key Shift. и F10. »In the installation application. Specify the path to our DISM ++ program on the command prompt. For example: F: \ DISM \ DISM ++ x64.exe ). To accurately determine which letter at the flash drive, use alternately by the commands: Diskpart, List Volume, Exit (Command number two will show which partitions are connected, as well as their current letters).
- The window will appear. License Agreement on the Use of DISM ++ ", Press" To accept "
- The application will open where you need to select " Windows 10 ... ", Further " Open session "
- Come in " Tools "," Additionally "," Accounts " In the window that appears, click on the user who requires a password reset. Clay " Password reset "
Everything is ready, you can close everything, and the computer run, as you always always run. On this, everything, how to remove the password in Windows 10 we figured out. Read the same article, how to configure remote access to the PC, maybe it is useful to you.
We go into Windows 10 admin key.
This method for more experienced users requires the presence of a boot disk, an option with a flash drive is possible.
- We make a launch from a disk or flash drive, click " Restoration "
- The next step is chosen " Diagnostic "," Additionally "," Command line "
- Enter the team " Copy D: \ Windows \ System32 \ Cmd.exe D: \ Windows \ System32 \ SETHC.EXE / Y " Disk D"That is specified in the command, it can be any drive except the system.
- You will see alerts " Copied file: 1 " We go to reboot.
- When the window will seem where you want to drive the password, press 6 times in a row to the " Shift. " Populate the console in which you need to drive the command: " Net User Admin2 / Add ", After entering which, the second administrator will appear. Create a new record, your new administrator " NET LocalGroup Administrators Admin2 / Add " Thanks to the new record, you can now delete the value of the previous one.
- We enter the system, click at the same time WIN. и X"," Computer Management "
A window appears, click on " Service Programs "," Local users "," Users " Clay mouse on the account, from which you do not have a password, clay " Set a password " Restart PC.
Methods of how to reset in Windows 10, 8, 7, which we described in the article proven, more than repeatedly. There are other methods about which we have not told today. So if these did not help options, write in the comments and be sure to specify which operating system you have. We will try to help.
You can also read:
To remove the password at the entrance to Windows, you will have to arma certain knowledge.
This article will consider the solution of this frequently appearing problem on the example of the latest versions of the Windows operating system.
Removing the password at the input in Windows 7
First of all, we define how to remove the password at the input of Windows 7.
Password request in Windows 7
Each time you log in to the system, a window appears to enter a password where you must enter a previously invented combination of letters and numbers.
But if you enter it, and the system writes that the password is incorrect - this means only one thing - your memory could not keep this important amount of information.
However, to restore the password in "Seven" need at least a flash drive with special data to reset the password. What to do, if such a flash drive is simply not?
For these purposes, you will have to use the boot disk from which the operating system is installed on your personal computer.
Entrance to the computer BIOS
The next step will be a reboot of the computer in order to be able to log in to its BIOS (Basic Input / Output System), which is nothing else as the basic input and output system.
In order to enter this very BIOS - it is necessary in the first seconds of the operating system startup to press a specific key combination.
In most cases, such a combination is the combination of the DEL and F2 keys.
If you do everything correctly - you will open the BIOS window, having a blue color.
Remember that you move on the tabs available in the BIOS, with the help of a computer mouse will not work. In this case, you will have to use the keyboard buttons with arrows.
Using the arrow key, you must move to the BOOT tab, which contains a list of all boot devices available on your computer.
It is worth noting that in some versions of the BIOS, the Boot tab may be named boot sequence.
Going to the Boot menu window, you will see a list of available devices from which you need to select a CD-ROM DRIVE.
In this case, you specify the system that the CD-ROM is a priority during starting load and that it will be made from the disk.
After that, press the F10 button, after which it will save the changes made, output from the BIOS and reboot the computer.
In the reboot process, the installation disk is launched during which the Windows7 Installer window opens.
Windows 7 Installer Window
From the list presented, select an item with system restoration and expect to complete the search for Windows installed on the computer.
On the page found operating system, select the lowest item - " Command line ", After which the admin window opens.
It needs to register the path to the registry editor:
- C: \ Windows> Regedit
- C: \ Windows
After the registry editor window opens, select the item in the left part of the window in the left part of the window. «HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE ».
Registry editor window
After that, at the top of the window click on the menu " File "And specify in the discontinued list -" Load bush "
Bust loading window
Next, in the bushes download window, look for and Choose the System32 file , Then - Config and in the list that opens - the System file.
Thus, you will create a new section during which you will need to enter his name - this is not so important, so enter anything (for example - 000) and click to confirm the button " OK "
After the section with the name you specifies is created - it will appear in the list HKEY_LOKAL_MACHINE In the form of a familiar folder.
Changing on this folder, you will reveal its contents in which you will need to select item Setup. .
When this item is selected on the right side of the registry editor window, a list of files will appear, among which will be Cmdline .
You click on it with right mouse button and choose in the pop-up window " Change " Then - in the window that opens in the string parameter in the string " Value »We prescribe cmd.exe and confirm it with the" button " OK "
After that, you need to change the value of the SetupType parameter in the same way as Cmdline, but with one difference only - in the window " Values »Enter the number 2and click " OK "
After the changes again go to the menu " File "And choose the item" Unload bush "
In the bush unloading confirmation window that opens, click on the button " Yes "And you close all the windows available on the screen - giving the computer to restart the computer.
At the beginning of the operating system boot, the CMD.exe administrator window will appear with the command line in which you want to enter a new username and password.
The string will look like this:
C: \ Windows | System32> Net User Admin Pass
If you do everything right - a message appears under this string that the command is successful.
After that, in the next line, you must give a command to the output.
This is how this procedure will look like:
C: \ Windows | System32> EXIT
After that, the admin window can be closed, and in the password input field when entering it in Windows 7, enter its new value.
Removing the password request in Windows 8
After you carry out on your computer, installing the Windows 8 operating system - will encounter an annoying requirement to enter a password each time you log in.
Password request in Windows 8
The permanent entry of the password of his account is not like everyone, therefore it arises quite often a completely reasonable question - how to remove the Windows password 8 at the entrance, because much more pleasant to enter the system without any delay.
For these purposes, you will need to perform a number of specific actions.
First you need to start the computer and log in under your account.
After that, lead the mouse cursor to the extreme right position of the screen so that the standard side panel appears.
It will need to select the search icon, which is located at the very top of the panel.
In the search box that opens, we introduce the search phrase " Computer Parameters ", During which two menus are immediately displayed -" Computer Parameters "And" Control Panel "
Your task will refer to the parameter items, after which the Windows 8 window will be transitioned.
On the left side of this window - under the inscription of the computer parameters - there is a list of all available parameters, among which the one that you need is " Accounts "
Going to the accounts window you will need to select a string - " Input parameters "
The window of the entry parameters
In the right side of the window, all existing parameters will be displayed - namely:
- Login required;
- Graphic password.
To completely remove the password entry requirement, you will need to click on the " Change "Located under item" Password "
After clicking on this button, the information pop-up window will appear, which contains a warning that the parameter you vary affects all accounts available on this computer.
In case you do not care if anyone can go to the computer in the absence of a password - boldly press the button "Change" .
By completing this procedure, you save yourself from the need to enter the password with each login.
Reset the lost password in Windows 8
The following option allows you to reset the forgotten or lost password in Windows 8.
Imagine that you forgot your password and can not be logged in. Then you need in the menu " Start "And go to the selection of the action, in which there are functions" Proceed "," Diagnostics "And" Turning off the computer "
Actions selection window
In this case, you will need to choose the item " Diagnostics "
In the diagnostic window that opens, you will see three new items:
- Restore - when you choose, all your files will remain intact;
- Return to the original state - this item involves removing your files;
- Extra options.
To reset the password, you need to refer to the item " Return to the original state ", During which all your personal files and applications will be deleted.
During this procedure, all computer parameters will be shown to default values.
After the button is pressed Further "- There will be a refund of the system to its original state.
At this stage, you will be required to insert a boot disk or other media in the drive tray that allows you to restore the system.
In the next computer return window, it will be necessary to select " Just delete my files "And wait for the end of the process.
In conclusion, you will need to adopt the terms of the license agreement that offers Windows and pass personalization.
Password reset in Windows 10
Next will be shown on the example of Windows 10 how to remove the password when entering.
Password request in Windows 10
This operating system contains not only the local account, but also a Microsoft account, so there are two different variants of the development of events.
In order to find out which of the accounts is in active condition - you need to enter the menu " Options "And in the window that opens, select Account Parameters.
At this point, among the existing sections, you should choose the topmost - " Your data ", After that, the required information will be displayed on the right side of the window.
In the case when a local account is active - under the information text you will see the item highlighted in a blue, which will offer to enter instead of the record from Microsoft.
If information is available to you, Microsoft account is active - everything will be exactly the opposite.
What is the difference between these options?
And the difference is that the local account is created directly on your computer and is absolutely not attached to Microsoft servers.
With its help, you enter your own, previously invented, login and password, and calmly use a personal computer.
The Microsoft Accounting Recording is used to access the mailbox created on the Corporation server, as well as to more advanced features, among which the ability to install all sorts of applications from the Microsoft store.
Despite the fact that under Microsoft account you have more features - remove the password when entering the system is quite a challenge.
Therefore, that this task can be done without difficulty - go to the local account.
After that, it is necessary to use the following keyboard key on the keyboard - Win + R and in the command line opened in the input field are prescribed " NetPlwiz "
Changing the mouse on the button " OK "You will be close in the next window that displays the available user accounts.
Command String window
In this window, select the name of the user's desired one (in case there are several of them) and in the upper part of the window, remove the selection tick from the point " Require user name and password "
After that, click on the button " Apply "And for the last time you enter your password in two windows of automatic login.
You can also remove the password request when the system outputs from the sleep mode.
In this case, you will need to log in to the computer parameters and select the item " Accounts "
In the opening window, you choose the third side of the list - " Input parameters "And under the appeared title" Requires input »Select from the drop-down list of computer output from the sleep status of the string" Never "
Menu input parameters
After the manipulation data when the computer outputs from the sleep mode, the request to enter your account will not appear.
Reset the lost password in Windows 10
In order to reset the lost password in Windows 10 you will need to go to the password reset menu, which is located under the input window.
After pressing the button " Reset the password »You will be available to the password reset wizard, in which the system will request insert a floppy disk needed to restore it.
If you did not create a similar floppy, then you cannot directly use this item.
You will need to assign a reboot to your computer and at its moment, as in previous versions, enter the BIOS.
In the Boot Manager section, specify the priority boot from the drive and, inserting the installation disk in it - exit conservation.
After another reboot, the Windows operating system installer window will open, in which you will need to select the language, time format and keyboard layout, and continue the installation process by pressing the "button" Further "
In the next window of the installer, click on the lower line at the bottom, offering the system restoration.
After that, a window selection window will open where it is necessary to go to the diagnostic tab.
Next, you should choose in the additional parameters item " Command line " In the administrator window that opens, it is necessary to determine which disk is Windows.
To do this, enter the following command:
X: \ Sources> Dir
and the letter of the discs (C, D, E, and so on).
Ultimately in the contents of one of the disks you will see a Windows folder.
After that, it will be needed to make a backup of the file that is responsible for the special features of the installed Windows operating system and replace it on cmd. .
To do this, enter the following code:
X: | SOURCES> Copy E: \ Windows \ System32 \ Utilman.exe E: \
X: \ Sources> Copy E: \ Windows \ System32 \ Cmd.exe E: \ Windows \ System32 \ Utilman.exe
Agree to the replacement of files:
Replace E: \ Windows \ System32 \ Utilman.exe [YES (yes ) / NO (no ) / All (all )]: Yes
CMD file substitution
After carrying out similar manipulations, reboot your computer and run Windows.
The password request window appears again, but you will need to click on the button " Special abilities "Located at the bottom of the screen.
After pressing this button, the command line window will open, where you will need to enter the username and new password. To do this, enter the following:
C: \ Windows | System32> Net User Test 1111
Where " Net User. "This is the name of the user, and" Test 1111. "- Password.
After confirming the successful execution of the command, you can restart the computer.
Cide the system again, but already on the newly created password and go to the accounts tab, where you take a tick from the item responsible for entering the username and password.
Re-overload the computer and forget about annoying queries forever.
Windows 10 password reset
How to remove a password when entering Windows? Methods for all versions